We’d like you to read a review of Forex Blade LLC. The presentation looks far from being professional. It can be another scam service.
The next we see is where this service was mentioned.
It’s a total scam. We have a no-name person who is “transforming,” what a ridiculous word, water in wine. If it was not a scam, the developer would be hunted by HR departments of all existing Hedge foundations. Usually, when a person makes that big money on Forex, they’d mention the strategy or strategies he or she used. If not, it’s a scam. Then, they’ve provided signals for $100 monthly. What’s a strategy? Who did generate them? And so what? Was he able to keep providing signals without stolen money? Yes, of course. He stopped, right? It’s a scam.
All of this is manipulation. There’s no single proof if it’s true.
Posts from the blog look abandoned. There have been no updates for over a month.
How Forex Blade LLC Works
There were two mentioned robots. Now, there’s a single EA called Forex Blade EA V3. The previous robot – v2020 was removed. The page includes some lessons (48) from Forex Blade University.
- The robot works fully-automatically for us.
- It can be run only on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- The system uses a Martingale strategy.
- It can’t be the only strategy. There should be something Grid, Trend, or any other.
- We don’t know anything about the main strategy.
- The can be used on real and demo accounts.
- The vendor provides us with a 30-day trial.
- The information is gathered in one place.
- When we’re going to click on the “Register” button after filling in info about us, we’re warned that the site is dangerous and our data can proceed safely.
- We have a video that provides explanations about the system. As we can see, there are 35 licenses, not 278 as was mentioned.
The download page reveals some information about EA:
- The robot needs a huge margin. We need $1000 for each 0.01 Lot. It means the robot can open many Grid orders with Martingale Lot Sizes.
- We can trade on 3-4 pairs maximum.
- The system works with USD/CAD, EUR/JPY, USD/JPY, and EUR/USD.
- It sets TP at 17 pips and SL at 10 pips.
- There was a period when the developer suggested we trade without SL at all.
The vendor skipped providing backtest reports to the community. Most likely they weren’t performed or they were horrible. It’s a huge con for us because we can’t be sure that the robot was well tested before release.
Forex Blade LLC Trading Results
There was an account of the second version of the robot on myfxbook.
There are some screenshots from Discord on Instagram. These screenshots don’t belong to the developer.
Everything we can see is screenshots. There’s no proof provided.
Pricing & Refund
The presentation doesn’t include pricing for the robot. There’s a 30-day free trial period.
The presentation is featured by several positive testimonials. Most likely, they’re fake.
The company has a profile with a 4.4 from 5 rates on Trustpilot based on 14 reviews.
This page focuses on gathering feedback about their educational program. Most of the comments are positive and respect the company for launching a good educational service.