What does Westernpips offer for successful arbitrage trading in 2020?
Everything you’ve got on your mind when you see this is WTF is it? As you can see there’s VK social network. So, this is from Russia and has got typical Russian marketing.
Products introduced like slot machines in a typical online casino. As you can notice, it’s an “Arbitrage_Forex_Bridge” chapter. So, the devs provide mostly Arbitrage trading solutions.
The list of products is extensive.
Let’s take a look at Westernpips Fix Trader 3.9.
“In this video, you can see the results of the arbitrage trading strategy on the US30 index. Trading was carried out using the Westernpips Private 7 software with the connection of fast quotes from the CME exchange via AMP Futures broker using a dedicated server in New York NY4. Trading during a period of high volatility. All transactions look like open manually, which allows you to hide the fact of latency arbitrage from the broker. Trading without using the Meta Trader 5 terminal directly through the broker’s server,” so the robot allows to hidden arbitrage and trades directly through the broker’s server that decreases the execution time.
A list of updates and successfully withdrawn accounts is over 90 pages long.
The devs introduced the list of brokers that can be officially robbed:
“Integral, Exante, Variance, Divisa Capital, Darwinex, Prime XM, CFH Clearing, Finotec, Trio Markets, FXCM FIX API, cTrader FIX, Visual Trading, PFD-NZ, FX Pig, LMAX, Rithmic, Interactive brokers.”
The list of features:
- The ability to transferring fast quotes from the program Westernpips FIX Trader 3.9 to the trading terminals Meta Trader4 / Meta Trader 5 / cTrader for using in Newest Pro EAs.
- FIX connection configuration settings.
- We can make any configuration a fast-slow fix broker of your choice.
Westernpips Fix Trader 3.9 is introduced as a world-first platform for high-frequency trading.
- User-friendly interface.
- Optimized code that decreases the time between receiving the data and open and order.
- Built-in algorithm of Latency Arbitrage.
- It’s enhanced by the fastest data providers.
- Simple configuration of complex FIX / API connection, even a novice available.
- Extended trading log.
- A new broker can be added in 3 days.
- Configurations and saving strategies in various .set files.
- FIX/API trading.
“The built-in high-frequency trading algorithm allows you to trade directly through the FIX protocol, the world’s fastest financial data transfer protocol.”
Client authentication has the next steps:
- Individual interface for each client.
- Private FIX/API brokers.
- We can add new brokers for private usage.
- 1 VPS or PC license for one software copy.
- Individual features settings.
- Individual client agreement.
- Multi-accounts tradings.
Westernpips Trader is divided into 3 main blocks – “Feed Manager”, “My Broker”, and “Go Trade”.
“Feed Manager” is a section where we can manage the settings for connecting to fast data feed providers. In the initial version are available Rithmic, LMAX API, LMAX FIX. “My Brokers” is the section that allows choosing from the available connections that you need to trade a broker, with the ability to set multi-trading simultaneously on multiple accounts. To do this, you will also need to have your account with these brokers with the FIX / API function of trading connected.
The “FIX connection configuration settings” window allows configuring the connection to your fix account on your own and change the necessary tags at any time.
New Broker allows selecting one of the available brokers and creates a button.
The mainframe where the trades are executed is “Go Trade.”
Let’s take a look at how devs explain FIX protocol: “FIX has become the language of the global financial markets used extensively by buy and sell-side firms, trading platforms and even regulators to communicate trade information. This non-proprietary, free, and open standard is constantly being developed to support evolving business and regulatory needs, and is used by thousands of firms every day to complete millions of transactions.” “The FIX Protocol language is comprised of a series of messaging specifications used in trade communications. Originally developed to support equities trading in the pre-trade and trade environment, it is now experiencing rapid expansion into the post-trade space, supporting straight-through processing (STP) from indications of interest (IOI) to allocations and confirmations. Additionally, it is witnessing significant growth in the fixed income, foreign exchange, and listed derivatives markets.” “Virtually every major stock exchange and investment bank uses FIX for electronic trading, alongside the world’s largest mutual funds, money managers, and thousands of smaller investment firms. Leading futures exchanges offer to FIX connections and major bond dealers either have or are implementing them. Identifying an exact number of users is impossible, as FIX is a free and open standard, but it is very clear that the world’s financial community now speaks FIX.”
Successfully withdrawn accounts with 3rd-party verified trading results
The devs provided a wall of myfxbook widgets from accounts since 2016.
We’ve got 5+ accounts from April 2020. It’s one of them. It’s a real USD account that was traded through Pepperstone with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 5 platform. The monthly gain was 389% with 13.14% of drawdowns. The initial deposit was $1018. The account has been successfully withdrawn for $5185.
The robot has been traded 644 trades with 357 pips. The average win-rate is 82-85%. The profit factor is 1.96. The average trade length is 0 sec.
It works with US30 (top 30 stocks at the New York Stock Market).
It trades during scalp hours when the news shows up.
The robot traded just a single day from 1:35 p.m. to 6:44 p.m.
It trades with the lowest possible risks.
The results look like this.
First of all, it’s probably the first robot where we have to sign up for a real document (The Client Agreement) and send a photo of it to the devs.
Various packages have got different client agreements.
So, we’ve got five packages.
- The cheapest is Standard MT4 for $1000. It includes trade monitor 3.7, data providers, connectors, Newest Pro 3.7 for MT4.
- The Professional package costs $1500. It includes in addition EAs for MT5.
- The Ultimate version costs $2000 and includes Analyzer 1.3.
- The Ultimate FIX/API version costs $3000 and includes in addition CryptoTrader 1.7, Fix Trader 3.9.
- The WP Prime V package costs $4800 and includes in addition Web Clicker 1.9.
The refund policy is strict because you can, according to the intel, x5 your account for several hours. So, there’s no common refund policy. We can rely on just 30%.
The said “select the payment method” but the buttons are unclickable.
The devs provide three language support via Skype and Email on Chinese, English, Russian.
They provided intel about the best servers for arbitrage trading because VPS is the must.
There is a list of user guides that download free without buying a license.
For those who prefer videos, there are twelve video guides as well.
So, is it worth trying?
- A well-designed platform for multi-account arbitrage trading
- Well-explained settings
- Well-explained features
- Four years of successful arbitrage trading
- 3rd-party verified trading results
- Most of these accounts have been withdrawn successfully
- x5 profit for 5 hours
- Three language support
- Well-designed user guides
- High price
- 30% money-back guarantee
- Lack of people reviews
- 3.5/5 rate at Forex Peace Army