We’d like to talk about a PZ Hedging EA. So, how did the dev introduced it?
“Hedging EA will turn your losing trades into winners using a unique imbalanced hedging strategy. Once the initial trade moves into negative territory a predefined number of pips, the recovery mechanism will kick in: it will place a limited amount of alternative trades above and below the current price until all of them can be closed with a small net profit.”
The list of robot’s features:
- Trade easily using chart buttons.
- Fully customizable position management.
- Risks management.
- Designed many entry-strategies.
- It can work with custom indicators.
- Stop-loss feature.
- Trades micro (?) accounts from $1000.
- Recovery system.
- Customizable hedging process.
- The robot isn’t NFA/FIFO compatible.
- We can’t buy and sell at the same time.
- EA doesn’t allow us to set our own SL/TP levels.
- It can be run on MT4 and MT5.
Advice, the dev introduced:
- Don’t allow to trade other EAs at the same symbol.
- Take only one initial trade per symbol.
- If the buy/sell buttons are not displayed, it means the EA is busy (?).
- The robot can trade many symbols at the same time.
- But be careful: never, ever, load the EA twice on the same symbol (bad EA design).
- Big spread hikes affect the EA negatively.
- Avoid trading if you expect the market to stay flat.
“The purpose of this EA is not to be profitable by itself, but to avoid preventable losses within the limits of the account free margin,” devs said. WTF is this? How can the devs be proud of their robot should not be profitable?
Screenshot of backtesting
Let’s take a look at this screenshot. It’s a EUR/USD symbol on the 1H timeframe. The modeling quality was 99%. The initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit amounted to $8211. The profit factor was not so high (1.25). The win-rate across shorts and longs was 84-85%.
The EA’s price costs $300.
As well, we’re offered by -50% OFF. Buying it, we’ll receive support, free updates, and a copy of a product. The dev provided only a 7-day money-back guarantee.
Does PZ Hedging EA cost its money?
- Half-automated trading solution
- EA doesn’t fit NFA/FIFO
- Endless restriction in EA performance
- No real account trading results provided
- Lack of people feedback
- Can’t work with other robots
- High price
- Only 7-day money-back guarantee