We’d like to introduce you to an FX Delta robot review. It’s been shown us as “the smart way to extract money from market trends.”
The robot works through several phases. Phase 1 identified strong trends created by majors and at the same time ignoring fake ones. During phase 2 the robot looks for a spot where trends continued or stopped. The system goes through a long timeframe in order to look for trends that can repeat in a short timeframe. The algorithms make a signal for a system when the best entry point is found. “The algorithm uses volume and momentum along with price action to accomplish the trend identification and is suitable for intraday trading as well as long term trading.”
All the markets are covered – Forex, Commodities, Stocks, Indices, Cryptocurrencies.
This is the first step of the FX Delta trading process.
- Navigation. The section that provides the general information on where we stand, what we are looking for, and the levels that will validate the setup.
- Trade management. Provides useful information such as target 1 and 2 in pips, risk-reward ratio towards target 1 and 2, and stop-loss in pips.
- 1-click shortcut trade execution buttons. Get effortless 1-click trade alerts that contain Open Market, Set Pending, Close Trade fields.
- Push notification: “Alerts – mobile push + email + mt4 pop ups.”
- Video lessons, user manual, ebook, webinar.
- Aggressive and conservative modes.
- Delta Patterns.
- Visual trade manager. Order levels are set via horizontal lines – just drag around the chart to adjust targets/stop and entry when pending.
- Fixed lots and risks can be customized.
- Lot size/risk/volume is adjustable AFTER a signal was given.
FX Delta Trading Results
The system “provided” some “signals”, but it’s not verifiable trading results. Info like this can be designed postfactum.
The most important part is that the last 30 days were no signals provided.
There is some feedback at ForexPeace Army. Most of them are fake because when we checked people’s profiles there were no other activities just single feedback. Most of them have been in the 2018 year.
Pricing & Refund
It looks like the dev wants to share the robot for free. What’s the reason for generous like this.
If we click on Terms and Conditions we find no page of it.
We clicked “Skip broker promotion” and got the deal. So, there was any reason for this dude to collect data from us.
The offer looks like a part of a fraud scheme. Some brokers want you to get the robot for free, really? For $200, we’ll receive a robot and get a 45-day money-back guarantee. For free, we have to run the real account at AvaTrade or HorForex. Frankly say, we’ve never seen the devs use these brokers for their robots.
Any chances FX Deltas is a viable option?
- No trading results provided
- No backtests provided
- Fake signals table
- Fake people feedback
- Collecting data with no needs
- Free to use with not the best brokers