Onyx Scalper is software with “Highly Profitable Technology.” It was designed by Karl Dittmann. We couldn’t manage to find proof that this person really exists. The presentation is wordy and knowledgeless. For us, it looks like another scam.
How Onyx Scalper Works
Let’s take a look at Onyx Scalper’s features:
- There’s an effective trading algorithm behind the system.
- It’s featured with a user-friendly visual interface.
- We aren’t forced to spend much time trading with these signals.
- The indicator provides only high-profit signals.
- The system is good for beginners and people without trading experience.
- It has a unique trend detection system.
- It works based on multiple trading styles.
- Signals aren’t repainting after providing.
- It runs with three risks (modes) from Conservative to Aggressive. The more aggressive mode, the more signals are delivered and the less their accuracy is.
- The signals are delivered with the next information: Symbol, Time Frame (what do we need to know this?), Direction, Entry Price, Take Profit, and Stop Loss levels.
- It can be used only on the MT4 platform.
- Everything we know about the service is only the name of the owner – Karl Dittmann. The company wasn’t registered officially. The developer didn’t disclose his previous trading experience.
- The indicator works based on the trend strategy.
- It generates signals for all currency pairs.
- It can be applied to M1, M5, and M15 charts.
- The developer didn’t provide backtest reports. They would convince us that the system is well-tested before it was realized.
Onyx Scalper Trading Results
There are many fake and photoshopped screenshots in the presentation that were used as proof of the system’s profitability, but they’re fake. As we can see, the information block on one screenshot is on the top-left corner when on another one on the bottom-left. It means it was photoshopped. There’s no badge in the top-right corner that informs that something is attached to the chart. These screenshots have no information block behind the chart that was cut out. Of course, the presentation didn’t include any widget or link to myfxbook-verified results. So, we can’t check win-rate, symbols, drawdowns, profit factor, and other information.
Pricing & Refund
The Onyx Scalper full package costs $147. The original price costs insane money – $395. The average BUY/SELL indicator’s price is between $30 and $90 on the web or on the platforms like Forex Store or MQL5. If the dev asks for $395, it means he works with an audience that knows nothing about Forex. The pack includes an indicator, an effective trading algorithm, a detailed user manual, reliable signals with no repaint, a 30-day money-back guarantee, a license for one real account, and 24/7 Email support.
There are some positive testimonials with highlighted information that the owner wants us to notice, but he hid the time and information about who sent these messages. So, we won’t trust them blindly.
We have a sign of Karl Dittmann, but no real information about him like citizenship, social network profiles, company name if it exists, and where it was registered.