Nightwalker EA is a robot designed by Roman Lengert from Germany. The dev introduced it as “a multi-symbol mean reversion system that trades during the second half of the NY session and start of the Asian session.”
List of its features includes:
- No martingale or grid strategies allowed.
- Currency to work with: AUD/CAD, AUD/NZD, CHF/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/NZD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/USD, NZD/CAD, USDCAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
- M1 timeframe.
- The minimum deposit should be between $300 and $1000.
- Best used with a broker that has low spreads during the night.
- The best to run it at VPS.
It’s backtesting on GBP/USD at the H1 time frame. The initial deposit was $10000. The total net profit was $345.11. The profit factor was 2.28. The win-rate was 76%.
Nightwalker EA trading results
We’ve got a real EUR account at IC Markets with 1:50 leverage at the MetaTrader 4 platform. It’s noticeable the robot runs at IC Markets where a low-spread package just costs $3.5 for one lot. The account has been deployed in June 2017. During the period, the total account gain equaled 434%. The average monthly gain is 5.18%. The max drawdown was 9.91%.
Nightwalker traded 4303 trades with 5708 pips. The average loss (-4.59 EUR) is higher than the average win (2.24 EUR). The average win-rate is between 72% and 73%. The average trade length is short and equaled for two hours. The profit factor is 1.33.
The robot trades all the symbols. EUR/USD and GBP/USD have brought the most profit.
The robot trades during the Asian market scalping hours.
It works with high risks.
It scalped smartly, but the dev decided to withdraw the account.
The robot trades mostly profitable, but not always predictable.
The feedback varies depending on what spread people have during trading.
Pricing & Refund
The robot costs $600. The rent is available as well. For one month it’ll cost $50, for 3 months $120, for 6 months $220.
Nightwalker EA is a good scalper, right?
- Strategy is well-explained
- Many symbols to work with
- The low requirement to the min deposit
- Backtests provided
- Real EUR account trading results
- The robot is live about three years
- The dev supports people well
- No settings explanations provided
- Feedback varies
- High price
- The account has been withdrawn in March 2020