Is it possible to repeat FXRapid EA’s real-account results?
We’d like you to read a review about an FXRapidea robot. The presentation starts with introducing two packages of the robot (two and four currency pairs). More than half of the presentation took by backtests and trading results. We truly like this type of introducing EAs.
How FXRapidEA Works
- Trend trading system “Using special algorithms, the EA determines a direction of the trend and opens a trade in that direction. Sometimes it happens that before the price moves further along the trend, a slight rollback of the price occurs. In such a situation, the robot opens another order(s) in the direction of the expected trend, for greater profit.”
- Closing trades if they go the wrong direction.
- EA can open many trades in the correct direction.
- EA always trades by the trend and close trades that are against the trend.
- The average trade trades during 1-2 days maximum.
- Lot calculating according to the set risks.
- Compatibility with any brokers.
- Compatible with NFA and FIFO brokers.
- The minimum deposit requirements are $460.
- EUR/USD, NZD/USD, and EUR/USD, NZD/USD, AUD/USD, USD/JPY supported depending on the package.
There are 8 backtests with 35% and 100% risks with different currency pairs.
So, it’s a EUR/USD one on the H1 time frame. It’s three years backtest. The modeling quality was 90%. The initial deposit was $5000. The total net profit was $73661. The profit factor was 3.09. The average win-rate was 61%. The consecutive wins were 4, losses 3, and… this quite honest.
FXRapidEA trading results
Both of the real USD accounts have got huge gain traded with the insane risks. The robot trades trough FXOpen without leverage on the MT4 platform. The monthly gain is impossible 58.78%. The max drawdown was 56%.
It performed 252 trades with 1337 pips. The average win ($211) is a bit higher than the average loss (-$174). The win-rate as on backtests is 65-66%. The profit factor is 2.34 that’s a bit less than on the backtests.
It’s a Quadro robot but it trades just AUD/USD and USD/JPY.
The robot opens trades for a whole day.
As we can see from the chart, the robot performs with high risks.
FXRapid trades six months, May 2020 started not well.
At the same time, DUE runs with a little profit in May 2020.
Pricing & Refund
The robot costs $270 for two currency pairs and $350 for four. Every package has got a one-lifetime license, free updates, and supports.
The devs provided an extended money-back guarantee.
Is FXRapidEA Worth Trying?
- Strategy explained well
- The package is well-explained
- Real account 3rd-party verified trading results
- Solid profitability
- High “profit factor”
- Opens trades whole day
- A 30-day money-back guarantee
- High drawdowns
- Trading with high risks
- The Quattro robot trades just two currency pairs instead of four
- High price