Neuro FX Robot is everything we need from the EA to be consistently profitable trading on the MetaTrader 4 platform. Let’s check how close this is to true.
How Neuro FX Robot Works
- The robot trades fully automatically without a need for human intervention.
- It has an inbuilt money-management system.
- There’s no Martingale system on the board.
- It can cut losing trades and allow good trades to go all the way.
- The risk management allows auto calculating Lot Size.
- We may not disconnect the EA during the new releases.
- It works with any brokers and account types ECN, Standard, Micro, and Mini.
- The robot works on the GBP/USD chart on the H1 time frame.
- The minimum margin requirements to trade 0.01 Lot Size deals are $100.
- The optimal requirements are $200 for a 0.01 Lot Size.
The devs did everything possible to avoid answers about strategy or strategies behind the trading system. So, highly likely, there are risky strategies on the board.
There’s a GBP/USD backtest on the H1 time frame. It was performed from 2017 until the end of October 2020. The modeling quality was 90.00% with 20 pips spreads. An initial deposit was $500. The total net profit was $580,8k. The Profit Factor was 8.82. The maximum drawdown was 8.18%. It closed 997 trades with 92%-95% of the win-rate. The win-streak was twenty deals.
Neuro FX Robot Trading Results
We’ve got a real CNH (Chinese Yuan Renminbi). The account was created on November 3, 2020. It was funded twice at 301CNH ($45) in total.
The total net return is +104.9%. The monthly return is +131%. A maximum drawdown was only -9.1%. The win-rate is high – 86.5%. The Profit Factor is 3.44. An average trade frequency is 1.5 pips daily. The account is online for 25 days only.
The risk of ruin is 0.4%. The average trade length is 9.2 hours. An average win (+$7.73) is twice fewer than an average loss (-$14.37).
There’s a single currency pair the EA works with.
Neuro FX Robot opens most of the trades in a Long direction (34 deals) than in a Short one (3 deals).
The EA includes a single strategy on the board.
The most profitable day of the week is Wednesday when the less profitable is Friday.
It focuses on trading the end of a European session and a whole American session.
The last week has brought the first significant losses (-$3.44 of the net profit).
The last two days showed that there’s something wrong with the EA.
The EA uses hedging in trading. It couldn’t cut these two unprofitable trades.
Pricing & Refund
There are three packages. The Basic pack costs $129. It includes one real and one demo account and support. The Regular pack costs $149 and includes two real and two demo licenses. The business pack costs $169 and is featured by three real and three demo accounts.
The company has a profile on Forex Peace Army, but it’s empty. There are no people testimonials, only one connected account with results.