Happy Breakout is a trading robot that was designed by a well-known company – Happy Forex. This one focuses on the trading breakout strategy during the London trading session.
How Happy Breakout Works
Let’s talk about the EA’s features:
- The robot trades fully automatically on the MT4 or MT5 platform.
- The pack includes in addition 10 EAs.
- The system supports 5-digit ECN-brokers.
- It doesn’t use risky strategies like Grid, Hedging, Arbitrage, and Martingale.
- The robot requires VPS services to execute trades as quickly as possible.
- We have to choose a broker with low spreads and commission.
- We can run the system on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- The maximum spread to be profitable should be not higher than 10 pips.
- The maximum Stop Loss is 10 pips.
- The minimum deposit requirements are $100.
- Happy Breakout performs a breakout trading strategy.
- The EA works with EUR/USD and GBP/USD on the M30 and H1 time frames.
We’ve got a screenshot of the EUR/USD backtest on the M30 time frame. The modeling quality was 99.90%. The spreads were set at 5 pips. An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit was $553k. The Profit Factor was 3.20. The maximum drawdown was 14.49%. The EA closed 1028 deals with a 70%-71% win-rate.
Happy Breakout Trading Results
The previous account was stopped and withdrawn on September 07, 2017.
The last one was created on November 05, 2020, and deposited at $1000. It has a 60.6 score from 100. The maximum drawdown is 9.75%. An average monthly gain is 14.46%. The total net profit has become $280.51 (106.50 pips).
The EA runs a real USD account on Pepperstone with 1:500 leverage. EUR/USD has no lost trades. GBP/USD has a 0.09 Profit Factor because of a huge loss.
The EA is online for almost two months. December 2020 should be closed in a profit as well.
The robot trades with a little risk to the account balance.
As we can see, drawdowns are small and not consistent.
The EA closed 58 deals. Win-rate is 67%. It prefers trading the BUY direction over the SELL one. An average trade length is less than 10 minutes. The Profit Factor is 3.01. An average profitable trade is $10.77 when an average losing trade is -$7.34.
Pricing & Refund
Happy Breakout costs 550 EUR. The pack includes an unlimited number of real and demo accounts. As usual, we have a pack of 10 EAs for free, where half of them are scams. The vendor sells only through PayPal. The package includes free updates and support and doesn’t include a money-back guarantee.
Happy Breakout has a profile on the Forex Peace Army with a blown account that was stopped four years ago.
As we can see from the comment on the MQL5 forum, the EA isn’t beginner-friendly. There are many customizations that have to be done to make it work.