Today’s robot is Good Robot. The presentation looks messy, but we try to systematic it.
The main robot’s features:
- Demo and Real account supporting.
- The minimum deposit should be at least $100.
- The minimum lot size can be 0.01.
- Fully-automated trading solution.
- MT4 platform compatibility.
- EUR/USD symbol trading.
- Advanced money-management system.
- No scalping and no averaging.
It’s a EUR/USD backtest on the H4 timeframe. The modeling quality was 90%. The initial deposit was $100. The total net profit in 3 years was $592K. There were performed 425 trades. The maximum drawdown was 22.6%. Short positions win-rate was 100%, longs 96%. It’s very solid as a backtest. The profit factor was 364.
Good Robot trading results
It’s a real RUR account. The robot shows the rocket grow.
The monthly gain is 110% (!), weekly one is 19.4%. It’s kinda impossible but win-rate 100%.
The risk of ruin just 2%. The average trade length is 28 hours.
The robot trades mostly a Sell direction.
The results vary depending on the month.
The EA opens trades mostly at 4 a.m., 8 a.m., 12 p.m., 4 p.m., 8 p.m.
There’s just one strategy behind the system.
Pricing & Refund
The Basic package costs $100. We’ll receive one real and one demo account access. For $130, it’ll be 2 real and 2 demo ones. For $150, it’ll be 3 and 3. There isn’t a refund policy.
What’s up with Good Robot?
- Backtest provided
- Real-account trading results
- Outstanding performance
- Cheap price
- No strategy explanations provided
- No settings explanations provided
- The EA is too young
- No people feedback provided
- No refund policy