We’ve got another robot from Rita Lasker and another the worst presentation ever that looks from marginals because it’s casino styled and housekeepers.
For any who at least knows what Forex is this is enough to close a site tab and never come back. Let’s try to find some relevant intel from this burst of colors.
The robot’s common features:
- M15, M30, and H1 timeframe trading.
- It works with any symbols.
- It trades with low risks.
- The common currency pairs to work with are EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and EUR/JPY.
- The EA has got three indicators.
- They have got an adaptive exit feature.
- Indicators equipped with a candle timer.
- Notification system.
- Adaptive TP and SL levels.
“Forex Hercules EA locates impulse movements and demonstrates their course. It’s something that allows the detection of a trend during its formation phase, with the expectation of a maximum profit from the entire trend.”
The Signal system allows using various types of exits.
It’s a marginal kind attraction.
It’s another manipulation and lie.
Here we go. The first statement makes us lab rats. The second one is insane. We buy a fully-automated product to NOT to pay attention and do your doings. We pay for the robot that has to trade for us, right? So, what’s “CLOSE attention” she’s talking about?
Screenshots of trading results
All these pictures are everything we’ve got.
These screenshots were photoshopped and they’re fake because no name of the robot in the top right corner.
Here an example of how it should look like.
Pricing & Refund
During the whole presentation, she’s tried to push us to buy the robot asap.
The final price is $100 with 70% OFF. It includes Forex Hercules System and Forex Info-Master Device. Also, we’ll receive free updates and support. The dev provides a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Forex Hercules Robot is another scam EA, right?
- Garbage-kind presentation.
- Pigeon and marginal oriented type of introducing intel.
- No strategy explanations provided.
- Endless manipulations.
- No backtests provided.
- No real trading results provided.
- Fake screenshots of “trading results”.