Is FX Renew ok as a signal provider?
We’ve got FX Renew on the plate. Let’s talk about this signal provider. They have a simple presentation.
From it, we know that since 2015 Steve Lucas and Alan Collins run this site and provide Forex Signals. It was a VIP-party where pigeons like we’re not included. As they said: “signals were only available to a select group of hedge funds, central banks, investment banks, and high net worth individuals.”
If we talk about an education program, FX Renew has got some Forex educational courses on board, including how to build a winning Forex trading system, advanced technical analysis, and how to understand fundamentals in order to make better trading decisions.
Their approach to doing right:
- Being clear in goal setting. Signals give specific buy and sell calls along with important stop loss and take profit levels.
- Providing brief intel. Signals contain only important information so we can make the best possible decisions.
- Consecutive and predictability. Signals have been delivered since 2007 just right before the London open without fail.
- Being wise and knowledgable. People can learn from courses that you need to know to trade the markets effectively and safely.
- Providing signals for Forex, Indices, Commodities, and Bonds.
So, it’s not bad. We’d like to see some proofs.
In addition, we know that there are around 30 hours of educational courses and accompanying materials. Signals united twenty-five markets EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, NZD/USD, GBP/JPY, AUD/JPY, EUR/SEK, EUR/NOK, DAX, FTSE, EURO STOXX, DOW, S&P500, NASDAQ, BUNDS, GILTS, T-NOTES, T-BONDS, GOLD & OIL. It’s very solid if it’s true.
Pricing and trialing
The company provides its services in four packages. The first one is a monthly subscription that costs $100. It includes a 7-day trial. For the money, we’ll receive signals for the next currency pairs: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY, USD/CAD, and USD/CHF. 8 major ones are good to go. The next package is Pro Monthly. The price is $200 with a 7-day trial included. It’s preselected for experienced traders who run all the symbols. In addition to the main ones, this includes NZD/USD, GBP/JPY, AUD/JPY, EUR/SEK, EUR/NOK, DAX, FTSE, EURO STOXX, DOW, S&P500, NASDAQ, BUNDS, GILTS, T-NOTES, T-BONDS, GOLD & OIL. The third one is an Annual version of the Monthly subscription. It costs $1000 with a trial as usual. Also, we’ll receive two months free. Pro Annual version is the most expensive $2000 annually with a 7-day free trial and two months free.
The company allows us to reach some of their courses for free. “The Market Wizards are the elite traders and investors interviewed by Jack D. Schwager in his Market Wizards series of books. This includes great traders such as Richard Dennis, Van K. Tharp, Tom Basso, and Ray Dalio. In this Forex course we have isolated what it is these top traders do, and how they think and present it to you in a week-by-week lesson format,” they said about it. The course includes the next lessons:
- The power of beliefs and how they shape your trading
- The 25 beliefs of highly successful traders and how to model them
- The scientific path to financial freedom
- How to develop a compelling model of the forex market
- How to get an edge and trade like the “house”
- How to set objectives that let you risk less and win big
- Why it’s through position sizing that you achieve your trading goals
- The key to Forex system development: market types
- Damn good Forex set-ups
- How to stalk a “low risk /high reward” entry point
- How your stops get hunted and what to do about it
- Trading what’s in front of you with a complex exit strategy
- Trading after the trade: advanced trade management techniques
- How to run your trading business like a hedge-fund
- How to avoid system death for good.
- How to develop the master trader mindset
- The one secret the world’s top trading psychologist recommends
- How trading is a game and you make the rules
- Constructing advanced position sizing algorithms
- The 12 daily tasks of top Forex traders
- How to get in the trading zone like an elite athlete
- Writing your trading plan and executing your strategy
Social network pages
A FB page has got little subscribers and was without updates over a month.
The same, we’ve got in a Twitter account. There are 1358 followers and no updates during June 2020 as well. Anyway, the account has been deployed ten years ago. As we can see, it’s originally from Sydney, Australia. Their posts have no like nor reposts.
- No pros
- Short and very simple presentation
- No strategy explanations provided
- No signal generators revealed
- No trading results provided
- No people feedback
- No team members and traders revealed
- No explanations about signal deliverance
- No free signals to check them up
- High price