Forex Trend Hunter is a trading solution that was designed by Automated Forex Tools. The last version of the system (5.4) received an Advanced Recovery System which allows making profits even in inappropriate market conditions. The new version of Forex Trend Hunter shows better results. The recovery system sounds like a Martingale strategy.
How Forex Trend Hunter Works
Let’s talk about the features and settings of our expert advisor.
- Forex Trend Hunter is an entirely automated trading system for the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- It can be used by average and professional traders.
- The system is “the best trend-following and long-term profitable Forex robot on the market.”
- We can have a chance to gain up to several hundred pips profits.
- Forex Trend Hunter works with the next currency pairs: EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- The screenshot tells us how a recovery system works.
- There’s an integrated money management feature.
- The recovery system based on Martingale can recover the account after significant losses.
- The robot is an easy-to-use trading solution.
- The system can be used on all brokers and accounts.
- We can work with it even with US brokers.
- We’ve got a broker protection feature that hides orders’ parameters from being hunted.
- The system can be customized if we want.
- We will receive lifetime support.
- We can get up to 300 pips on a single trade.
- The minimum balance is $500.
- The main strategy is Trend.
- The support strategy is Martingale.
- The robot works on the common trend time frame – H1.
- We’re allowed to work with EURUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
We’ve got a USDCAD backtest report on the H1 time frame on the 11-year tick data. The modeling quality was 99.90% with a 10-pip spread. An initial deposit was $10,000. The total net profit became only $7,380. The profit factor was 1.80. The maximum drawdown was 9.02%. The robot has closed only 534 orders. The win rate on them was 79% for shorts and 53% for longs.
Forex Trend Hunter Trading Results
The robot runs a demo account on IC Markets automatically with 1:500 leverage on the MT4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on February 10, 2020, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 20.87%. An average monthly gain is 1.08% only. The maximum drawdown is 16.47%.
The robot has closed 82 trades with 949 pips. An average win is 27.93 pips when an average loss is -39.14 pips. The long positions win rate is 71% when the accuracy rate for shorts is 89%. An average trade length is one day. The profit factor is 3.58.
We may note that the robot trades the short direction more frequently than the long one.
The advisor opens trades at the beginning of the European and American sessions.
Wednesday and Thursday are the most traded days.
The robot runs the account with middle risks to the balance. It has to lose 30 deals in a row to lose 10% of the balance.
The robot uses risky x5 Martingale to recover after significant losses.
The robot made some profits this year. We expected they would be bigger.
Pricing & Refund
The advisor can be purchased for $55 instead of $69. The package includes real and two demo account licenses, 24/7 support, lifetime updates, and extended 60-day refunds.
We have a page on Forex Peace Army with a previously stopped account after it was burnt. It was live for 210 weeks. In the opposite of the last account, there was real money. The page has two reviews published without a final rate.
The only negative comment most likely related to the period when the system was zeroing the developers account. We have no comments about how the system works now on people’s accounts.
The developers are quite known. They have many products in a portfolio that became scams. They try to update them from time to time, but not always with success. We don’t know if the system works stable for half a year or so. At the same time, it’s noticeable that the developers don’t use it on a real account.