Euro Master is an all-new expert-advisor that was published on MQL5. It was designed by Stanislav Tomilov and released on November 6, 2020. Clients have received the last update on December 17, 2020.
How Euro Master Works
We have another one-page presentation with a huge lack of info:
- The robot can trade automatically without a need for human interaction.
- We’re suggested to trade through AXI and IC Markets broker houses.
- The expert advisor works only with the EUR/USD currency pair.
- It’s based on a “unique artificial intelligence technology for market analysis to find the best entry points.”
- The system is featured by “self-adaptive market algorithms with reinforcement learning elements.”
- It doesn’t work with risky strategies.
- It can work under any market conditions.
- The robot scalps on M5.
- We can start trading with as little as $100.
- Money-management sets SL and TP levels for all open deals.
- The EA doesn’t require any special knowledge to be set.
- We can see the list of settings we can customize.
- The robot includes a Trailing Stop Loss feature.
There’s a developer profile with a 6274 rate. The portfolio includes four signals, ten products, and 1591 friends. The developer is originally from Russia.
- Most likely, the robot performs a scalping strategy, because it works on the short time frame.
- It works with EUR/USD on the M5 time frame.
There’s a EUR/USD backtest report on the M5 time frame published. It used tick data from 2004 to 2020. We don’t know what modeling quality was. An initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit has become $14,114k. The Profit Factor was 5.51. The maximum drawdown was 18.4%. The average profit trade was $5781 when the average loss trade was -$184126.
Euro Master Trading Results
The robot works on the real USD account on ForexChief. The leverage is 1:500. It has been working for sixteen weeks since November 11, 2020, when it was funded at $10000. Since then, the growth was 142.17%. The Profit is $14,268. The system runs the algo trading on 100%. The maximum drawdown is 36.4%. The win-rate is 97.4%. The trading activity is 55.1% only. Signal’s reliability is low.
The risks were decreased. So, the monthly profit fell from 28.03% to 2.99%.
There were only 33.94% trading days. The robot holds deals for two days.
The profitability was decreased, but drawdowns were higher. It’s a weird performance.
The drawdowns look unfriendly to the margin and account balance.
The robot has closed 39 deals. The win-rate is 97.43% (38 won deals). The Profit Factor is 94.75. The gross profit is $14,420 when the gross loss is -$152.20. The maximum deposit load is 11.90%. The average trade frequency is five deals weekly.
The EA is consistently warned by the system.
Pricing & Refund
The offer was changed from $299 to $499. There were three rental options. Now, there’s a single one – annual subscription for $299. It’s not friendly to increase the price of trying this EA from $99 a month to $299 for a year. The vendor doesn’t provide a money-back guarantee.
There are many positive and single negative testimonials. As we can see, people are happy to use this robot. We can’t be sure that these comments aren’t paid. The last comment was about insanely high SL levels that the robot uses in trading.