Elite Forex Scalper is a scalping-based robot that was designed by a well-known company Elite Forex. The EA was introduced as the software that trades beyond limits. Let’s see if this product is as good as other scalpers.
How Elite Forex Scalper Works
Elite Forex Scalper has the next features:
- It’s a fully-automated trading solution.
- It works without emotions.
- It can trade only on the MT4 platform.
- The robot can be useful for professional traders and beginners too.
- It works with many brokers.
- The system has protection from High-Impact News.
- The minimum margin requirements are from $300 up to $500.
- The optimal account balance is from $1000 to $3000.
- VPS is required for 24/7 trading.
- The leverage should be around 1:500.
- The developers provide a Telegram channel to communicate.
- The EA uses Scalp, Hedge, Grid, and conservative Martingale strategies.
- It trades EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and Gold.
- It works on the M5 time frame.
We’ve got a backtest video. From it, we know that it was GBP/USD on the M5 time frame.
Elite Forex Scalper Trading Results
The robot runs a real USD account on the FBS broker house automatically using technical indicators with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account’s track record is verified. It was created on December 01, 2019. Since then, the absolute gain has become +139.03%. An average monthly gain is 6.98%. The maximum drawdown is 14.09%. The account lacks transparency. So, we don’t know the deposit size and account balance.
The EA closed 7153 deals with 6490 pips. An average win is 17.49 pips when an average loss is -40.29 pips. The win-rate varies so much: for Longs – 73%, for Shorts – 68%. An average trade length is seventeen hours. The Profit Factor is 2.40.
The robot focuses on trading EUR/USD and GBP/USD, gridding successfully only the BUY direction. Anyway, most pips were gained on Gold – 5625.
Elite Forex Scalper trades mostly during European trading hours.
The most-traded days are Tuesday (1499) and Thursday (1543 deals).
The robot works with low risk to the account balance.
It uses martingale in Grids of eight orders.
The robot has been profitable all this year.
Pricing & Refund
The EA sells through two packages. The paid pack costs $249.99 and includes access to a support channel, fully-automated software, access to all files, welcome support. We’ll have no broker and deposit size restrictions.
For getting the EA for free, we have to register an account and fund it at $3000. There are two options: to open a Standard account or a Micro one.
We have to complete the form filling it with our name, MT4 account number, guest pass, and email address.
The company’s page on Facebook has 2547 likes and 3217 followers. As we can see from the phone number, they’re from the US.
There are many comments under posts, but the developers didn’t communicate with the community.
The presentation is featured by many comments from the Telegram channel. Alas, we couldn’t find the robot’s page on Forex Peace Army and Trustpilot.