The main statements of the Easy Money X-Ray Robot presentation sound great: “Generate 35%-50% monthly.” We can start from a “$250 deposit,” and so on. We can expect to receive an additional income without previous trading experience. The promo video tells us about the details of running this software. Is the EA that great?
How Easy Money X-Ray Robot Works
Let’s talk about the Easy Money X-Ray Robot’s features:
- The EA trades fully-automatically for us.
- The monthly profit can be up to 50% high.
- The system doesn’t require experience to be used.
- The minimum deposit can start from $250.
- The robot uses a quad-indicator system. It’s a combination of four indicators that finds trending opportunities.
- The system is featured by dynamic money-management. It keeps working with open trades on the market to close them in profits.
- We’re allowed to change only a risk level.
- The presentation looks semi-professional without backtest reports, as usual. LeapFX doesn’t want to fix this.
- LeapFX is a company that allows publishing EA’s from outside developers. So, we don’t know if this person works legally.
- The developers mentioned a trend strategy.
- We’re sure that there are Grid plus Martingale madness because there are huge monthly gains, but a little Profit Factor in general.
- The developers didn’t provide backtest reports, as usual, LeapFX does. It’s a bad way to sell the EA.
Easy Money X-Ray Robot Trading Results
There are three myfxbook widgets.
Xray Trader runs a real USD account on the FBS broker. We don’t know if there’s only automatic trading. The leverage is 1:500. The software works on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on March 19, 2020. The deposit amounted to $454k. After trading, it was withdrawn at $405k. It was a wise move to withdraw profits from Grid and Martingale madness. The absolute gain has become +145%. An average monthly gain is +8.47%. The maximum drawdown is insane – 41.21%. It’s tracked by eight users.
The robot closed 9846 deals with -15371 pips of the profits. An average winning trade is 6.28 pips. It’s over twice more than an average losing trade – 15.68 pips. The win-rate is 65% for Longs and 63% for Shorts. An average trade length is almost four hours. The Profit Factor is only 1.47.
The robot works only with EUR/USD and GBP/USD currency pairs. The most profits were brought on GBP/USE – $200.9k.
The robot focuses on trading mostly during the European trading session.
The most-traded day is Tuesday – 2073 deals.
Easy Money X-Ray Robot runs the account with medium risks to the account balance.
From the screenshot, we can see a huge Grid with Martingale deals. This one was closed in profit.
The robot is profitable but quite young to say something for sure.
Pricing & Refund
Easy Money X-Ray Robot is sold in two packs. The One-Year Membership costs $347. It includes a copy of a robot, the best settings, free updates, free upgrades, the best recommendations. The Lifetime Membership costs $597. It’s featured with the same features. For both packages, the developers provide a 30-day money-back guarantee. We’d like to say this price is acceptable for that software, if you have enough money, of course.
The presentation has many positive testimonials from a Telegram chat.
The company runs a Forex Peace Army profile. There are 12 reviews with a 3.4 rate in total.
There’s positive and negative feedback, but nothing about the all-new Easy Money X-Ray Robot.