Big Poppa EA is an FX robot developed by BenderFX. The vendor claims that over 300 licenses of the product have been sold. This FX EA promises a monthly profit ranging from 30% to 50%. As per the vendor, this ATS works best in low volatility situations. It uses the Martingale method which most traders are not comfortable with due to the high level of risk involved.
How Big Poppa EA works
BenderFX is based in South America and comprises young traders with expertise in data analytics, development, machine learning, and genetic algorithms. BenderV2, Shizuka, and BenderV4 are the other products of this company. We could not find further details about the company like its founding year, the location address, phone number, etc. The lack of transparency makes us suspect this is not a reliable firm.
Important features that the vendor reveals about this FX EA are:
- The EA uses automatic money management that helps to secure high returns without risking your capital. Trailing stop, Equity Stop, and hedging limit are some of the money management features present in this FX EA.
- Validation that a crossover has over 75 winning chances is done by the EA instead of just using the feature
- Backtesting performance of the EA can be improved to help you identify set files.
- The set files of the FX robot were formed with genetic algorithm methods ensuring optimization of parameters. Due to the changes, the vendor claims the EA can provide maximum profit and limit the losses.
- A minimum balance of $500 is recommended by the vendor and the timeframe this EA uses is 1 hour and 15 minutes. There is no mention of the leverage or the currency pairs this system works on.
As per the vendor, this EA uses a combination of Fibonacci probabilistic and Golden zones. The ATS finds retracements and evaluates their extensibility over the long term. This EA uses an approach that derives the best features from the other products of the company like Shizuka and BenderV2.
Price action and capital protection methods are also employed by the system for higher returns. No backtests are present for this FX EA. The vague explanation of the trading approach and the absence of backtests raises a red flag for this EA.
Big Poppa EA trading results
A demo USD account using the FXTM broker verified by the myfxbook site is shown here. The account uses the leverage of 1:500 on the Metatrader 4 platform.
From the above stats, we can see the system is showing dismal performance with a total loss of 99.88% and an absolute profit of similar value. The daily and monthly losses for the account are 6.18% and 92.13%. A drawdown of 99.92% is present for the account. For a deposit of $1000, the account has lost $996. The results indicate a high-risk approach and poor performance. We suspect the use of the Martingale method is one of the reasons for the big drawdown and loss of capital. Further, the vendor has hidden a lot of info, which makes us suspect the reliability of the EA.
Pricing & refund
To buy this FX EA, you need to pay $149 which is a one-time payment. The package includes the expert advisor software with a lifetime license, an unlimited number of accounts, more than 10 set files, and a user guide. Payment methods include crypto, Skrill, and PayPal.
We could not find a money-back guarantee for this product which makes it an unreliable product. When compared to the cost of similar products in the market, we find this EA is not expensive. But considering the poor performance and risky approach, we do not find the product is worth the money.
We could not find user reviews for this FX robot on reputed third-party sites like Forexpeacearmy, Trustpilot, etc. The absence of feedback from users denotes this is not a popular product. For support, the vendor offers a Telegram Channel link and an email address. We find the support methods are inadequate. Users are bound to find it difficult to get their queries and concerns addressed promptly.