EA Black Dragon is a trading advisor that works with unnamed strategies executing high risk trading on a low deposited real account. The presentation looks like a scam because it’s impossibly short.
How EA Black Dragon works
The presentation is short and has just several lines of the intel that can be used to understand how the system works.
- It can execute orders for us on our terminal after being installed.
- “The EA opens a deal by indicator color, then there is the opportunity to increase the network of orders or work with stop loss. Works on accounts that support hedging.”
- After purchasing, we may contact the developer to get some bonuses and ask for advice.
- There’s no explanation about bonuses.
- The system allows trading on GBPUSD only.
- We may use it on the M15 time frame.
- There are 2 versions of the system to trade on the MT4 or MT5 platform.
- We have to run an account with over $1000 on it.
- The system allows us to turn on or off directions.
- We can customize TP and SL levels.
- The system covers us from trading during high spreads periods.
- We can decide what hours we would not like to trade.
- “It is possible to use a modified stochastic to enter, using the color of the black dragon indicator as a filter.”
- It’s hard to figure out what strategies the system uses.
- We can execute orders on the GBPUSD chart.
- M15 is an allowed time frame to work with.
The system was tested on GBPUSD on the data that united ten years. The provider was RoboForex. The leverage was set at 1:500. An initial deposit was $1,000 that has become $308,951 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.14 when the recovery factor was a bit higher – 2.89. There were 3342 orders executed with 73% of the accuracy achieved.
EA Black Dragon trading results
It’s how the account looked before the data was moderated manually.
We have the same account with a week of deleted trading results. The system works on a real $1608 account with 1:500 leverage. Now, maximum drawdowns are low – 0.5%. The deposit load is low too – 0.9%.
We have a weekly trade frequency of 73 deals. An average trade length is eight hours.
The system has only November trading results. The rest was deleted.
It has only the row of winning trades.
EA Black Dragon traded 17 orders with 100% of the win rate. The best trade is $524. The system has neither profit factor nor recovery factor because of no losses occurred.
Most of the orders were closed on Gold on the Buy direction.
Pricing & refund
We can buy a copy of the advisor for $50. Alas, we have no subscription options. The system can be downloaded for demo usage. No refunds are allowed by the developer.
There’s a negative comment among many positive ones that mentioned that high risk trading is not a healthy option for trading on a real account.
The developer is from Russia. There are ten products and four signals in his portfolio. The products have a 4.9 rate based on 129 reviews.