What the difference between free and Premium subscription of WeTalkTrade?
A start page of Wetalktrade looks like a trash can.
The hidden chat mentions that we’re in a circus.
The start page filled with good-for-nothing SEO articles.
The company has five products on board.
Free Live Forex Signals
The signals are featured by:
- 12 symbols supported:EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, EUR/GBP, USD/CHF, EUR/JPY, EUR/CHF, USD/CAD, GBP/JPY, AUD/JPY, NZD/USD.
- TP and SL levels provided.
- Free and Premium memberships.
- 85% signal accuracy rate.
- 2000+ profit pips expectations.
- Notification alerts.
- 24×5 live support.
- AppStore and Google Play application.
“Get a clear picture of what all trade signals have been posted with complete details about it. Also, now you can easily check between the currently active and the most recently closed signals.”
The app has Economic Calendar to be up to date with the latest news.
We tried to find something about devs, traders behind this site, but this LinkedIn profile is everything we’ve got.
And there are high chances that it’s a fake one.
So, it’s a profile of the app on Google Play.
The average rate is 3.8/5 based on 1355 reviews.
There’s a user guide:
- Sign up using your email id to start receiving our free Forex Signals Alerts
- View currently open and recently closed trades
- Forex Signals with higher success rates for a premium subscription
- Configure your signal preferences for which you wish to be notified under settings
People tell that free signal accuracy was so far from told 80-85%.
Here’s another person who experienced using this app and have the same problem: win-rate. As he said there were 50/50, not 85/15.
As we can see, the app tries to charge you even if you cancel a subscription, so, people have to change a bank card to rid of it.
And here we go again. Won trades don’t overtake lost ones.
People also notice that app execution in providing signals is so slow.
According to likes on this post, we can notice that many people experienced the same during various periods.
And the last one, with many likes, will be about fake info about closed deals.
Appstore’s account has got a higher rate of 4.6/5 but there are 17 reviews. They don’t represent the real case about the product.
There are two ways of using the app. The first one is free-to-go. The second costs $80/monthly. The price is high for the people’s feedback we have. If $30, it’ll be ok.
If we want to buy a PC version there’s a problem that the site owner will know your card data including a CVC code.
We’ve got a Twitter account, with almost 2000 followers, that has been launched in January 2014.
FB’s one is located in Delaware, not in Los-Angeles, CA. The account has 12060 followers.
An Instagram page the best across the platforms and has 25.4K followers.
- The application is available for free
- No strategy explanations provided
- No backtests provided
- No trading results provided
- People piss off of using a Premium subscription
- Low win-rate on a Premium subscription
- Signals come with lags
- High price
- Noname person(-s) behind the system
- There are no persons revealed in About Us