Standard FX is a company that provides PAMM-services. The service provider offers us 20% of the weekly profit. The company can trade Forex, Bitcoin, and Binary accounts.
How Standard FX Works
It’s hard to say something for sure about this service because it looks like a reference scam.
- The company “guarantees” 20% of the weekly gain.
- They have a “long-standing” experience of trading Forex.
- It looks like they even didn’t check the site how everything looks after posting.
- The first link is featured by their referral program.
- Can you imagine that a person who writes with a bunch of mistakes and doesn’t want to use Grammarly is able to make us richer?
- We keep controlling our account.
- It sounds like a good joke. We’re sure that criteria should be different.
- The minimum PAMM investment is $1000.
- We can fund our account by Local Bank Deposit, Bitcoin (Cryptocurrency), Mastercard, Bankwire, Webmoney, Perfect Money.
- Clients from Nigeria should open an account on Nigeria’s broker.
- We’re free to withdraw the account whenever we want.
- Several hundred trades daily? It sounds like a bad joke.
- The screenshot looks out of place because the vendor tells nothing about trading indexes.
- Core values sound ridiculous because they’re proved by anything.
- Their core vision is not to make us rich but to be recognized. It’s a nonsense goal.
- Several lines “about” the company ended with Wiki-materials about what the Forex is up to.
- Do you still want to allow them to trade your account?
There’s no strategy behind it because this service is a scam.
Standard FX Trading Results
The “trading results” is the wall of fake screenshots.
Just take a look at this photoshopped screenshot.
We’re not sure if this account belongs to the site owner.
It’s a real USD account on Pepperstone. The EA works automatically, using Technical indicators with 1:500 leverage in the MetaTrader 5 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on May 06, 2020, funded at $2050, and withdrawn at $1521. The absolute gain became +157.12%. An average monthly gain is +13.88%. The maximum drawdown is insane – 82.63%.
Since July 2020, the EA has been experiencing one huge drawdown period.
It closed 1741 deals with 6311 pips. An average win (9.89 pips) is three and a half times fewer than an average loss (-34.11 pips). The win-rate is between 81% for Longs and 91% for Shorts. An average trade length is two days. The Profit Factor is 1.44.
The EA works only with EUR/USD. The most profits were brought from the SELL direction – $445.86.
It focuses on opening trades during an American trading session.
Trading activity by days looks weird too. Most deals were opened on Wednesday.
The EA runs the account with sky-high risks to the account balance. There’s a 53% chance to lose 10% of the account.
Monthly trading results are unpredictable too. The system can’t provide stable profits.
Pricing & Refund
- This is the first we see in pricing. What did they mean when making this picture? What does #350/$ mean?
- The next we see is they try to sell some kind of software. Wait for a sec? You told me about a PAMM service.
- Is it an EA or an Indicator? From the name, it seems like this is an indicator. If yes, indicators never cost that much. A common indicator costs not more than $70.
- The software is a “secret” behind the success. Of course, it is a lie because you have to prove that you have something that can be interesting for us.
- Why do we need to tell you how much currency we want to buy? Who are you?
- It sounds like nonsense (see the screenshot above).
- The developer said nothing about a money-back guarantee for the V2 Signal Forex Software.
We’re sure that this service isn’t worth its price. Frankly, it isn’t worth any price because it’s an iconic scam. They have “something” that “can” make us rich only if we pay $500 in advance. There’s even nothing to discuss.
There’s no people feedback, neither on-site nor Google. It’s because every single person in the world seeing this site can think only that this service is a scam. So, no purchases – no feedback.