The Robin Vol 3 Robot has been introduced as “a new version has been made from scratch, so there are notable differences with respect to RobinVOL 2 at all levels.” If it was designed from the “scratch” the robot can’t be named as the previous one. It’s just logic.
The robot features:
- Weekend protection.
- Advanced risk management.
- Bracket stop loss/take profit.
- Calculating operation sizes to specify the size in the account currency.
- Encreased amount of symbols and time frames.
- Entries, exits, and trade management are always based on market conditions. Everything is adapted to the recent volatility of the market.
Robin Vol 3 Robot trading results
The devs provided links on the 5 accounts. One has been removed. The rest three like this one has the robot stopped or zeroed.
It’s the last one that works. So, it’s a real USD account traded through FXDD with 1:200 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. It’s been funded at $2101 about 5 years ago. During these years, the fx robot provided +69.5% of the total gain. The monthly gain is 0.88% and the max drawdown is 10.88%.
As you can see from the tables, 2020 has brought no profit but losses. During the five-year period, the robot performed 6704 deals with 18199 pips. Win-rate has been between 47% and 49%. The average trade length is over 6 hours. The profit factor is 1.13.
The robot tries to trade four currency pairs.
Most of the trades have been opened during the European trading session. So, it works mostly like a day trading robot.
It runs with quite low risks.
The last two days have brought 14 lost trades in a row, as well as, the robot trades without placing SL/TP levels.
Trading results are complete good-for-nothing. There were 6 profitable months and 10 with losses.
Pricing & Refund
The robot costs insane money ($400). Devs provided no explanations of what we’ll receive after payment and anything about availability of the money-back guarantee.
Is Robin Vol 3 Robot a scam?
- No backtests provided
- Strategies explained not quite well
- No settings explanations provided
- Horrible trading results on all accounts
- The last 14 trades have been closed with the loss
- Insane price
- No explanations about what we’ll get after payment