The presentation starts with the suggestion of giving an email to log in. We were not surprised at all, so, here you go.
There are several pages about what gold is a great metal to trade and how great is during crises.
System features look like this:
- Limits trades to a few days.
- Locks in profits and keeps trading.
- The fx robot uses a high reward for low risk on every trade.
- It works with almost any size trading account.
The devs discovered a unique combination of indicators that when they diverged on gold, became extraordinarily profitable.
How Gold Trader EA Works
We’ve got just a screenshot of a backtest. We can even be sure about using exactly this robot to get these results. We’ve seen nowhere that this was an XAU/USD currency pair at the H1 timeframe. According to the picture, the monthly gain was 7.2% with 29.28% of the max drawdown. The initial deposit was $10000. The profit equaled $48605.
Gold Trader trading results
The official account of LeapFX has got no Gold Trader Robot attached to an account. We don’t how why they don’t show how it works at least at the demo account. Why not? Where did the account that provided these beautiful screenshots go? Closed, right? Why?
Pricing & Refund
The robot sells in two packages. For $250, it’s a payment for the annual license. $500 costs lifetime one.
The standard service package includes:
- The robot.
- Free updates.
- Welcome and knowledgeable support.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee provided.
How good Gold Trader Robot from LeapFX?
- Well-known design company
- Young enough robot
- Ok price
- A 30-day money-back guarantee provided
- No strategy explanations provided
- No settings explanations provided
- No trading results provided
- Screenshots of backtesting have been introduced as real trading results
- High price