Red Hawk is a trading advisor that was published on MQL5 by Profalgo Limited on October 12, 2020. Several months ago, the owner was Wim Schrynemakers. Probably he related himself. The system received a 2.1 update on March 11, 2021, after the last update at the end of January 2021.
How Red Hawk Works
The robot has a two-page presentation. There is some useful information to mention and describe:
- The system trades completely automatically on MT4 and MT5 terminals.
- ECN accounts are a must.
- The suggested brokers are IC Markets and Alpari.
- The system requires a VPS service to be profitable.
- It performs with low drawdowns.
- It sets Take Profit and Stop Loss levels for each trade.
- This EA doesn’t run risky trading strategies like Grid or Martingale.
- There are spreads and slippage filters.
- We have to pay attention to the GMT offset.
- We can run with fixed or automatically calculated Lot Sizes. By default, it’s 0.01.
- We should have $250 for trading with a 0.01 Lot Size.
- We can set desirable risk per trade.
- The robot is a “mean reversion” trading system that trades during the quiet times of the market.
- The robot trades EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, AUD/CAD, AUD/JPY, USD/CHF, EUR/AUD, and USD/CAD.
- The system is designed for trading on the M5 time frame.
Red Hawk Trading Results
There are two Quantum X backtest reports. This one is an 8-pair with Fixed Lot Sizes backtest report. The data period was chosen from 2012 to 2020. The total net profit was $1107.45. The profit in pips was 16,066.2 pips. There were 5388 trades closed. The Profit Factor was 2.04. The accuracy rate was 76.45%. The maximum drawdown was 19.65%. The Risk to Reward Ratio was 3.25.
We have an ECN demo account on Alpari.Pro. The leverage is 1:500. The robot executes algo trading only. The win rate is 71.2%. The maximum deposit load is 7.1%. The maximum drawdown is 5.8%. The developer created the account on July 24, 2020, and set the balance at $5,000. Since then, the Profit has amounted to $1,245.01. The total growth is 22.65%. The reliability of the signals is high. The system has been running the account for 36 weeks.
As we can see, the robot provides very low monthly profits.
Red Hawk trades with the lowest drawdowns.
The robot traded 371 deals with 71.15% of the win rate. An average profit is $14.96 when an average loss is -$25.28. The maximum win-streak is 14 deals with a $210.35 profit. The Profit Factor is 1.46. The trading frequency is six trades daily.
The most-traded and the less profitable symbol is EUR/USD – 123 deals with -$267. The most profitable currency pair is AUD/CAD – $548 (54 deals).
Pricing & Refund
There are eight copies left for $349. The next price will be $399.
Red Hawk costs $349 for a product copy. There are two rental options: three months and twelve months subscriptions. The three-month rent costs $199. The annual subscription costs $249. All prices were increased on $50. There’s a demo download option. It allows us to check settings on the terminal and execute tests if needed.
All comments from clients are positive.
The company has eighteen products on the board.