What do we know about Instant EA?
Today’s robot is Instant EA.
The presentation starts with the videos for those who are bored to read. It’s noticeable that there’s no picture of the EA’s box. It means that the dev (Mikhail Zaprudin) couldn’t allow himself to spend $20-$100 for a designer to make everything how it should be done.
During the video when the dev explained steps of trading he said something like “and trade much money” having shown screenshots of backtests instead of myfxbook and/or fxblue verified trading results. That warned us because it looked like a trick.
From the video, we’ve found the list of the fx robot features and settings:
- Signal and Shift Buffers
- Trading with fixed lots
- Money management system
- Stop-loss feature
- Trailing stop feature
- Take profit feature
- Time filter
- Allowing or Disabling hedging
- Control trade frequency
- Close on opposite signals
- Partial trade closure control
The dev provided no backtests, as well as, no 3-rd part verified trading results.
Package, Pricing & Refund
The package includes the next features:
- MT4 and MT5 supporting
- Images of backtests “The backtest you see in the video and in the image above, is an actual signal indicator we use for trading.”
- Free updates
- Manual with instructions
- Lifetime support
Not bad! Good try, but we’re not so stupid.
As well, for $250 we’ll receive a 14(?)-day money-back guarantee.
Instant EA is not the best robot
- No strategy explanations provided
- No backtests provided
- No trading results provided
- No people feedback provided
- Just a 14-day money-back guarantee
- Lack of info about the developer