Happy Market Hours is a trading advisor that belongs to the Happy Forex family. The presentation includes information about how the system functions and a bit of intel about its features. We have both backtest reports and trading results provided.
How Happy Market Hours works
It’s time to talk about what we’ve got on the plate.
- The developers inform us that the robot can execute orders completely automatically.
- It executes a trend and scalp strategy based on the proper technical indicators.
- It’s possible to trade on Standard or ECN accounts.
- There’s a spreads filter applied.
- It works with dynamic stop loss and take profit levels to cover our orders from the sharp market moves.
- The account balance can be any size.
- The system was updated according to the backtested results.
- There’s a trailing stop feature.
- It would like to avoid trading during the high impact news periods.
- News has to be filtered: USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD, CHF, NZD, CNY.
- We can set open and close hours.
- There’s a setting to close trades in profit.
- We have an auto GMT setting according to your broker.
- The systems to work with are Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, and Linux.
- It can execute orders on the MT4 platform.
- It supports Micro, Mini, and Standard account types.
- The minimal deposit requirements are $100.
- The system can be installed easily.
- It detects 4 or 5 digits quotes.
- It doesn’t perform risky strategies like Martingale, Hedge, and Grid.
- The system works with two strategies: scalp and trend.
- We can work with the following pairs EURUSD, EURCHF, EURGBP, USDCAD, USDCHF, and GBPUSD.
- It can open orders on the M15 chart.
The robot was tested on EURUSD on the M15 time frame to receive this report. The modeling quality was 90.00% only with 2-pip spreads. An initial deposit was $1,000. It has turned into $28,511,188 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 1.61. The system closed 1775 deals with the win rate of 80% for shorts and 75% for longs.
Happy Market Hours trading results
The advisor works on a real USD account on Blaze Markets automatically. The leverage is 1:200 only. It received data from MT4 indicators. The account has a verified track record. It was created on May 27, 2021, and deposited at $5,000. Since then, the total gain has become 5.41%. An average monthly gain is 0.56%. The maximum drawdown is low and acceptable for trading–14.55%.
The robot has performed 377 deals with 349.1 pips obtained. An average win is 3.34 pips when an average loss is -2.81 pips. The system trades with an average trade length of 58 minutes. The profit factor is 1.07.
The robot prefers trading at the end of the American trading session.
The advisor prefers trading on Tuesday (109) and Thursday (105).
Pricing & refund
We have two packages on the board. The first pack is available for 299 EUR for two licenses when the second pack includes five licenses and costs 499 EUR. All of them include a 30-day refund policy, ten robots for free, and a 30% discount for the next purchase. We can rely on updates and welcome support.
The company runs a profile on Trustpilot where 13 reviews are written that form a 4.5 rate.
People shared their positive experience of using robots offered by the Happy Forex company.