The presentation immediately suggests we exchange our email for updates, a demo version of the EA, and an investor password.
The GPS Forex Robot 3 is a project that was released many years ago, and it’s still alive.
How GPS Forex Robot Works
The presentation has many explanations of features, settings, market conditions, and so on:
- The robot works on the account fully automatically.
- The system is designed only for MT4.
- The company gets proud of an investor allowed running the robot on the $1,000,000 account. The account has been live for seven years.
- The presentation includes many pictures with developers on various events across the board.
- As we mentioned before, the presentation doubled that we can get an investor access to check everything.
- The least 3-rd version works much faster than the previous one.
- GPS Forex Robot became safer and more profitable.
- There are many options to change parameters to increase the system performance.
- The robot has an additional feature that allows spotting new trading opportunities more accurately.
- It’s featured by a Trailing Take Profit feature.
- The deploying process won’t take much time.
- The system should be used on a VPS service and ECN account.
- The robot sets a scalping trade at 1 a.m.
- A reverse strategy opens a trade in the opposite direction with a Martingale Lot Size (we can manage multiplier or turn this option off) to get back after losing.
- Martingale can be turned off.
- The system doesn’t use Grids of orders.
- It sets SL and TP levels for each open deal.
- It works on the H1 time frame.
- It works with EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/CHF symbols.
- The only symbol that trades quite frequently is EUR/USD.
There are two reports, but we picked the EUR/USD one because the system works with it much frequently. It’s a EUR/USD report on the H1 time frame. The period of used data was set from 2007 to 2020. The modeling quality was set at 90%. An initial deposit was $10,000. The total net profit has become $100,951.90. The maximum drawdown was 5.68% ($5647.92). The Profit Factor was 2.84. It has closed 995 deals. The robot has won 100% of the Shorts deals (98) and 87.5% of the Longs ones (897). An average of consecutive wins in eight deals.
GPS Forex Robot Trading Results
GPS Forex Robot runs a real USD account. The broker is FX Choice. The system works automatically with 1:200 leverage. It receives technical indicators data from the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account doesn’t have a Track Record Verified badge. It was created on May 21, 2012, and deposited at $100,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +554.12%. Two falls showed the periods of several Martingale losses in a row. An average monthly gain is +1.77%. The maximum drawdown is 37.70%.
The system has traded 487 deals with 373 pips. An average win is 5.05 pips when an average loss is -69.45 pips. So, the win is almost fourteen times less than a loss. The win-rate is 93% for Longs and 100% for Shorts. The robot traded 20,474 Lots. An average trade length is six hours without a minute. The Profit Factor is 2.09.
The robot’s most traded direction is Long, but there was $9014.51 lost. The 21 trades have brought $563,129.72.
The robot works after Midnight scalping on the calm Australian market.
The most-traded days are Tuesday (176 deals) and Thursday (253 deals). The less traded ones are Monday (10), Wednesday (23), and Friday (25 deals).
The system runs the account with low risks.
GPS Forex Robot uses x6 Martingale (default settings) to recover after a lost deal.
The robot can provide little profits every month.
Pricing & Refund
The robot is sold in a one-time-fee package. The price is $149. The package includes a copy of the robot, user guide (PDF), installation file, robot files, access to a member area. The pack is supported by a 60-day money-back guarantee.
There are many positive testimonials that were written for years.
We have a page of GPS Forex Robot on the Forex Peace Army website. There are 108 reviews with a 3.086 rate.
There are many negative testimonials, but they look fake because if the system “blew $5k account,” these actions would destroy other people’s accounts as well, but no. There is a single negative review about this case among other feedback.
Mark Larsen creates a company that has designed a GBP Forex Robot and its 1, 2, and 3 versions.
Antony and Ronald are the original designers of the system. As we can see, they are real and quite known persons.
Many people decided to recommend this service to others.