Gold Extractor is a trading system that was designed to trade Gold on the real market. The presentation includes explanations about how the system works and shares its live trading results. Alas, it lacks backtest reports. Nevertheless, let’s check what we have.
How Gold Extractor works
The dev shares various details explained about how the system functions on the market:
- The robot can provide us with automatic orders execution.
- Gold Extractor gathers all the necessary fundamental information to precise entry points to trade.
- It uses fundamental data and US10Y and Inflation Expectations.
- There are strategies like Scalping and Martingale.
- You can also trade manually if needed.
- There’s a trail function applied.
- It uses a news calendar.
- It scalps only in the market move direction.
- Traders should use an ECN account only.
- The default settings are good to go.
- It has the balance requirements at $500.
- The system can’t be backtested.
Sara Sabaghi is a Sweden developer with a 17,856 rate. Her portfolio includes seven products and four signals. All of them have a 4.4 rate based on 85 reviews.
- The robot works with Scalping and Martingale strategies to recover.
- It trades Gold (XAUUSD).
- The time frames are M15 and M5.
Gold Extractor trading results
Gold Extractor works on an Alpari Pro account with 1:500 leverage. The maximum drawdown is 49.4% and the maximum deposit load is 52.3%. These numbers are high. An actual win rate is 84.2%. It could generate 185.27% of the absolute growth.
The robot closed all months with profits. The growth chart looks perfectly smooth.
The system works with convservative x2-x4 Martingale.
The system closed 2305 deals. We may note that the best trade is $215.71 when the worst trade is -$111.28. The recovery factor is 1.95 when the profit factor is 1.51. An average monthly gain is 22.74%.
The system trades in both directions equally.
Pricing & refund
The robot is available for $220 for a single real account copy. You can rent it out for $50 monthly and $99 quarterly.
On MQL5 you can notice various positive reviews where people mention how well the system works for them. However, there are no reviews on the other 3rd party websites like FPA or Trustpilot that could back up the efficacy and reliability of this ATS.