Euronis Scalper is an expert advisor that was designed for Forex cross pairs and released on MQL5 on August 7, 2021. The developer is Denis Sotnikov. The current version of it has been 1.238 since September 2021. The advisor was downloaded for demo usage 1484 times.
How Euronis Scalper robot works
The presentation includes explanations about settings, features, money management, and so on.
- The advisor allows us to work completely automatically on the terminal.
- We can use both versions of the system: MT4 and MT5.
- The ultimate price will be $799.
- The advisor places limit orders on the market.
- The deals are covered by SL levels.
- It was tested on the six years of tick data.
- The system can open orders on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY, EURAUD, GBPAUD, AUDCAD, EURCAD, and CHFJPY.
- It can be placed on a single chart to work well.
- We can work with various risk levels.
- The suggested brokers are IC Markets, Weltrade, Pepperstone, FXPro, XM, ActivTrades, and FXOpen.
- The minimum deposit should be $100.
- The optimal deposit should be from $300 to $500.
- EURUSD and GBPUSD are the well-customized pairs.
- The system has to work 24/7 on the terminal.
- Ten pairs are allowed to work.
- “EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY settings have lower StopLoss, but less performance.”
- “EURAUD, GBPAUD, AUDCAD, EURCAD, CHFJPY settings have higher StopLoss, but more performance.”
- AUDNZD can be an extra pair. We have to ask for settings.
- It executes a scalping strategy.
- There’s a combo of Grid and Martingale applied.
- We don’t know details about the allowed time frame.
The presentation includes a backtest report of ten cross pairs based on six years of data. The test modeling quality was 100%. An initial deposit was $10,000. It has become $251,556 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.51. The recovery factor was 86.91. There were 11,517 deals traded with 78% of the win rate for short and 79% for long trading positions.
Euronis Scalper trading results
It’s a significant pro to have trading results from a real account. It proves that the system knows how the real market conditions look like. The robot runs a real USD account on IC Markets on MT5 fully automatically. The accuracy is 77.4%. The absolute growth has become 44.92%. The maximum deposit load is 20.1%. It’s a high and unhealthy number. An initial deposit was $100. So, the developer is afraid of losing everything.
An average trade frequency is 19 orders weekly. The system holds orders on the market for two hours.
The robot closed several months in a row.
It doesn’t use Martingale for making more profits.
There were 283 deals executed. The best trade is $1.35 when the worst trade is -$2.28. The recovery factor is 9.89 when the profit factor is 2.12. The annual profit can be 128.11%. It’s not so much.
GBPAUD with 49 orders and GBPUSD with 47 are the most traded symbols. USDCHF is traded the least among the cross pairs.
Pricing & refund
The advisor is available for $599 for a single real account copy. We are not allowed to subscribe to the system. Demo download is available for everyone.
People have provided us with many negative testimonials about how the system worked on their accounts. We don’t know if they are real, but this is a warning.
Denis Sotnikov is a developer from Russia with a 2410 rate. The rate of his products is 4.2 based on 14 testimonials. There are five products and four signals on the board.