Entry Points Pro is a trading indicator that was released on January 30, 2021, by Yury Orlov. The current version is 8.0 that was updated on March 04, 2021. For half a year of existence, the system was reviewed 238 times. It’s a good number for an indicator.
In this Entry Points Pro review, we will analyze this indicator and decide whether it is a good and reliable trading system to invest money in.
Entry Points Pro Works
Let’s figure out if the system is viable to be used on a real account:
- The system is a semi-automatic trading solution that informs us when it’s time to open an order manually.
- The indicator uses a Trend strategy on the MT4 terminal.
- It provides us with accurate Entry Points.
- We can work with various assets like forex, cryptocurrencies, metals, stocks, indices.
- The best results can be achieved on the M15 time frame or higher.
- There’s a Telegram group.
- We may also buy an MT5 version.
- The developer mentioned that “Most traders improve their trading results during the first trading week with the help of the Entry Points Pro indicator.”
- The signals are delivered without repainting.
- The indicator helps to increase the success rate.
- We can work with any broker as soon as it allows trading on MT4.
- The robot can work with the market that goes up, down, or side.
- There are also exit signals.
- We can trade on the terminal or use other robots.
- We can work with any timeframe.
- The developer provides multi-language support.
- There are alerts and push notifications.
- “Extra settings and filters make it possible to filter out false signals, signals against the trend, and other risky trades.”
- The developer has been trading since 1999.
- If so, he must have been a multi-millionaire.
- We have to enter a trade according to the indicator signals and set a stop loss above the signal candlestick to limit potential losses.
- The products can be bought only from the MQL5 forum.
- We have some screenshots that inform us about how the system works and its settings.
- The system executes a trend strategy.
- The software works with all possible symbols and all time frames.
- There are no backtest reports that would convince us that the system is good to go. It’s a con because we don’t know if the indicators were tested well.
Entry Points Pro Trading Results
We have a real account on the GrandCapital broker where the system worked with 1:100 leverage on MT4. A track record is not verified. The account was created on February 19, 2019, and deposited at $10,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 9314.12%. An average monthly gain is 60.36%. The maximum drawdown is 54.31%. The account is tracked by 22 people.
The system traded 272 orders with 6917 pips. An average win was 37.08 pips when an average loss was -22.71 pips. An average win rate was 78% for Longs and 83% for Shorts. An average trade length was over 20 hours. The profit factor was 11.69.
The most traded pair was EURUSD with 120 orders and $368,084.
The robot worked during the European trading hours.
Monday was the most active day.
The system worked with medium risk. To lose 10% of the account, we have to lose 31 deals.
Trading details are hidden.
The system traded as typical illegal Arbitrage software. That’s why the developer couldn’t withdraw his almost million dollars.
Pricing & Refund
The indicator can be purchased for $125 for a lifetime copy. There’s no rental option available. We can download it for a demo purpose, like checking settings.
The system has many negative testimonials. The developers claimed all people were liars.
The developer is from Spain. He has a 10,234 rate. His products have a 4.7 rate based on 448 reviews.