Morning Trading Snapshot
During morning trading on Monday, the performance of large cryptocurrencies was mixed. The standout performer was Uniswap (UNIUSD), which saw a significant rally of 2.61% and reached a price of $5.85.
Conversely, Ethereum (ETHUSD) experienced a drop of 0.63% and settled at $1,916.57.
Four other cryptocurrencies posted increases on Monday:
- Polygon (MATICUSD) climbed 1.25% to 79 cents.
- Dogecoin (DOGEUSD) saw an increase of 1.04% and reached 7 cents.
- Bitcoin (BTCUSD) and Ripple (XRPUSD) both recorded modest gains, ticking up 0.07% to $30,296.80 and 0.05% to 1 cent, respectively.
In addition to Ethereum, three other currencies experienced decreases:
- Polkadot (DOTUSD) inched down 0.50% to $5.30.
- Solana (SOLUSD) also saw a slight decline of 0.40% and settled at $27.27.
- Cardano (ADAUSD) experienced a minor drop of 0.06% and reached 32 cents.
Crypto-Related Company News
In the realm of crypto-related companies, the following price movements were observed:
- Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) saw a rise of 0.59% and reached $105.93.
- MicroStrategy Inc. (MSTR) experienced an increase of 0.83% and settled at $462.68.
- Riot Platforms Inc. (RIOT) shares rose significantly by 4.97% to $20.07.
- Marathon Digital Holdings Inc. (MARA) climbed 2.55% and reached $18.53.
- Overstock.com Inc. (OSTK) recorded a gain of 1.05% and settled at $31.61.
- Block Inc. (SQ) saw an increase of 0.78% and reached $76.05.
- Tesla Inc. (TSLA) experienced a significant rise of 3.16% and reached $290.28.
- PayPal Holdings Inc. (PYPL) climbed 1.48% and reached $73.17.
- Ebang International Holdings Inc. (EBON) shares dropped by 6.64% and settled at $9.91.
- NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) saw a slight increase of 0.12% and reached $455.22.
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD) experienced a decline of 2.58% and settled at $112.95.
In the fund space, the following ETFs displayed notable performance:
- Bitwise Crypto Industry Innovators ETF (BITQ), which focuses on pure-play crypto companies, increased by 2.07% and reached $10.86.
- Amplify Transformational Data Sharing ETF (BLOK), which focuses on blockchain technology, saw an increase of 1.33% and settled at $26.64.
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC), which tracks the Bitcoin market price, rallied 2.68% and reached $20.28.