Blazing Night Scalper is a trading advisor that was released on MQL5. The advisor opens orders on a real account, making small profits. Can we generate stable income with this system?
How Blazing Night Scalper works
There’s not so much information to discuss. We have grouped everything up in the list below:
- The robot knows how to execute orders automatically on our terminal.
- The current price is $249. The final price will be $499.
- We can join a Telegram group to receive updates.
- The system was tested based on 12-year tick data.
- The modeling quality was 100%.
- We can open trades on the M5 time frame only.
- The dev claimed that these brokers are good for this system: IC Markets, Vantage, Pepperstone, and Oanda.
- There are settings provided “USE MULTI SYMBOL” setting to True and VERY IMPORTANT to change the SL Ded Rate Pips from 0 to 1.”
- The number of pairs can be increased up to 20.
- It needs stable commention and low spreads to be profitable.
- “It looks for the lowest spread of the night hours and finds an entry point based on recent highs and recent lows. It does not use indicators, instead it uses its own logic to calculate the entry for a trade.”
- The system uses a scalping strategy.
- The advisor covers orders with TP and SL levels.
- It doesn’t use Martingale to increase profitability.
- We can trade the next pairs AUDCAD, CHFJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, GBPUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, and USDJPY.
- The only time frame to work with is M5.
We have a report that unites ten currency pairs at once. The spreads were real. An initial deposit of $1000 has become $53,874,537 of the total net profit. The maximum drawdowns were 10.78%. The profit factor was 1.51 when the recovery factor was 26.51. There were 29,184 orders traded with the win rate of 88% for short and 90% for long trading positions.
Blazing Night Scalper trading results
We have a real account on Coinexx where the system works automatically with 1:500 leverage. The signals’ reliability is still low. The maximum drawdown is 8.6%. The maximum deposit load is 35%. An initial deposit was $119.84 only. It means if the dev does not want to risk. The absolute growth has amounted to 51.49%.
An average trade frequency is 23 orders weekly. The system holds deals for two hours on the market.
We have only several months of trading results provided.
The robot uses risky strategies like Grid with increasing lot sizes (Martingale).
The robot has executed 204 orders with 92.15% of the accuracy. The best trade is $1.74 when the worst trade is -$6.02. The recovery factor is 7.15. The profit factor is 2.25.
USDJPY (32 orders) and EURUSD (30) are the most frequently traded symbols.
Pricing & refund
The price kept growing. The robot is available for $249 for a single lifetime copy. There’s a rent option for $90 monthly. We can download a system for demo usage for free.
Now, feedback looks positive. We don’t know if those testimonials are real. It’s impossible to trust them blindly.
Scott Fredeman is a developer from the United States with a 12,004 rate. He has four years of experience and six products with a 4.9 rate in his portfolio.