BF Scalper Pro is an advisor that was released by the FXAutomater team. The last version was released a year ago, in May 2020. The previous version worked for several years. The presentation is informative as usual.
How BF Scalper Pro Works
The company has many advisors in their portfolio where some of which are well-known: WallStreet, Diamond, and Volatility Factor.
There are some features, settings, and strategy details explained:
- The presentation was updated with the second schema several months ago.
- The system can work automatically on the terminal.
- The original, the first-gen advisor, was a download-free robot.
- There’s an Exit Logic that works on cutting drawdowns.
- The system behind the advisor sets right Stop Losses to cover deals from the market moves.
- The advisor sets not only SL but also TP levels for each open order.
- The robot works to prevent long and deep drawdowns.
- It’s featured by a High Impact News filter.
- Notifications can be received via push or email.
- The broker protection feature covers our SL and TP from the broker.
- There’s a Friday Exit System that prevents keeping orders on the market over weekends.
- We can use it on the MT4 and MT5 terminals.
- The developers provided setting files for each currency pair.
- We can customize hours manually we want to trade.
- The robot requires an ECN account for fast execution.
- It’s based on two strategies Grid and Scalping with Martingale possibilities.
- It supports trading nine symbols EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, GBP/CAD, GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/CAD, and USD/CHF.
- The main time frame to work is M15.
There are many reports provided. This one is a EUR/USD backtest on the M15 time frame. The modeling quality was 99.90%. The initial deposit was $300. The total net profit has become $17711. The Profit Factor was 2.18. The maximum drawdown was $478.27 (3.47%). BF Scalper Pro has traded 5529 deals. The win rate was 85% for Shorts and 80% for Longs.
BF Scalper Pro Trading Results
BF Scalper Pro has been running a real USD account since March 23, 2020, on FXOpen automatically. The leverage is 1:500. The platform is Metatrader 4. The account has a verified track record. The absolute gain is 26.44%. An average monthly gain is 1.74%. The maximum drawdown is 22.67%. Fourteen people track trading results.
BF Scalper Pro traded 765 trades with 1613.6 pips. An average win is 9.73 pips when an average loss is -14.88 pips. The win rate for Longs is 71% and 66% for Shorts. An average trade length is fourteen hours and nineteen minutes. The Profit Factor is 1.74.
The most frequently traded symbols are EUR/CAD (165) and GBP/USD (167 deals). The most profitable is GBP/USD with $676.74.
The robot is a night scalper.
Wednesday (252 deals) is the most traded day.
It works with low risks to the account balance.
The system uses conservative x2-x3 Martingale. SL and TP levels are hidden from the broker’s eye.
The system provides little profits, losing months sometimes.
Pricing & Refund
The robot costs $137 with $60 OFF. The package details are simple: one real account license, three demo account licenses, the best 24/7 support, and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
The presentation doesn’t include testimonials from clients. We’ve googled for them. Alas, Forex Peace Army and Trustpilot don’t have them as well.