Super EZ Forex has one of the weirdest presentations. It took some time to understand what we are looking at. We haven’t visited this service for about a year, and there’s nothing changed in a positive way. We don’t know and the presentation doesn’t tell us about what data this Indicator uses in the performance.
How Super EZ Forex Works
The presentation looks awkward and unprofessional. There are a few explanations provided. About Us tells us nothing about the team that stands behind this trading system. According to the unprofessional email, they are scammers.
There are few details provided that we grouped up in the following list:
- The system is an Indicator of BUY/SELL signals.
- We can work on any time frame.
- It can be used on any currency, stock, indices, metals, and cryptocurrencies.
- There’s a mobile and email alert system.
- There also are “customizable smiley faces for noise-canceling trend filtering.” We have no idea what this means.
- We have “name personalization.” The developers provided no explanations of what it is.
- There are Hot Zones where BUY or SELL signals confirm.
- The system can be applied to any PC after completing registration.
- The “method” works with all trading styles.
- It works well during all sessions.
- The system is designed to be used only on the MT4 platform.
- The developers don’t provide intel about strategies behind the system.
- We can work with any time frame and any currency pair.
Super EZ Forex Trading Results
The developers provide neither backtest reports nor verified trading results. It’s immediately placed the system at the scam level.
Pricing & Refund
The offer is another way of this scam. First, the price is $299 plus we have to pay taxes 8.25%. It’s a fraud. We have to provide this fake site with our card details and private information. We can pay via Bitcoin. To get our product copy activated, we have to email them. The package is featured by:
- The “Simplicity” trading system.
- Access to their private member Telegram group.
- Step-by-step video tutorials.
- Access to Uncle-P’s “LIVE CLASSES.”
- Trade Tracking Journal.
- High Impact News Event List.
- Price Action Pattern Guide.
- Chart Patterns Guide.
- Two licenses of the product.
- Any additional key will cost $149 each.
There’s no refund policy provided.
There are some faceless positive testimonials published on the site. Alas, all of them look fake, because there are no screenshots of trading success or additional trading information. It’s hard to trust them because many developers write fake reviews and post them when the site is deployed. If they were real there would be much more useful information like currency pairs, profits in pips, risks, drawdowns, win rate information, and so on.
The company has a profile on Forex Peace Army. Alas, there were no comments left or rate posted. As we can see, the service is so young. The page was deployed on December 8, 2020.
We don’t know any person who would like to read their affiliate program written on these backgrounds. So, after a copy of Simplicity is sold, we can get $100.