The cost-of-living adjustment (COLA) for Social Security in 2025 may be the lowest it has been in five years. This is concerning news for older Americans, as these adjustments already fail to keep up with inflation.
Ensuring Your Heirs Avoid the Anguish of Probate: 3 Essential Steps
Discussing estate planning may not be the easiest conversation to have, but it is a crucial step in ensuring that your loved ones are taken care of later in life. Here are three vital steps you can take to help your heirs avoid the complexities of probate.
Time is Running Out: Seize the Opportunity to Lock in High Interest Rates with CDs
While many individuals may feel hesitant to commit to Certificates of Deposit (CDs), now may be the ideal time to secure high interest rates. CDs provide a reliable method for storing your savings, but it’s essential to determine the right time to set them up.
- Can I Retire on the Beach in Hawaii with a Budget of $1 Million or Less?
- How to Tackle a Pile of Medical Bills: Practical Steps to Follow
- Retirement Readiness: Understanding a Simple Yet Crucial Fact
- Social Security: The Misguided Focus of Presidential Candidates
- The Lack of Adequate Housing for Aging Needs: A Growing Crisis
- Approaching 60 with Twins and No 529 Plans: Navigating College Costs and Retirement
- Employer Matching for Emergency Savings: Unlikely to Happen Soon
More Retirement News:
- Americans’ Retirement Thinking is Outdated: Here’s How to Modernize It
- Aging Builders: The Consequences of China’s Urbanization Boom
- House GOP Faces Yet Another Retirement Announcement