Shell Forex EA is an all-new trading advisor that has a two-page presentation that doesn’t look informative. The presentation is shorter than we usually can find on MQL5. The main claim is “The simple and safe way to make profit with Forex.” So, let’s check it out.
How Shell Forex EA works
The presentation includes just several lines of explanations about how the system functions and what we have to wait for if we can purchase it.
- We can expect that the robot helps us with opening and closing orders on a terminal automatically.
- “We back you up with all the necessary trade features.”
- The system doesn’t run a risky strategy like Martingale.
- It doesn’t have Grid and Arbitrage strategies.
- The system is a broker independent trading advisor.
- We are free to choose any broker hours we want.
- The system is delivered with free updates and upgrades.
- There are “unconditional refunds.”
- It’s an easy-to-use trading solution.
- It’s “auto adaptive.”
- We can open orders on MT4 only.
- There are “tested and proven set files.”
- We can work with three types of strategies: low, medium, and high return.
- There are no explanations about the range or risks.
- We can install the robot within 5 minutes.
- We have no explanations provided about the strategies.
- The same picture we have when we talk about cross pairs.
- There are no mentions about time frames.
The presentation doesn’t include a backtest report. This is not only a con but it’s also suspicious. The main reason is that the system had to be tested properly before becoming an advisor and being set to work on a real account.
Shell Forex EA trading results
The advisor was set to work on an over $11,000 real account on FBS automatically. The leverage is low – 1:200. It receives data from the MT4 indicators. The account has a verified track record. It was created on December 22, 2021, and deposited at $11,070. Since then, the total gain has grown to 88.15%. An average monthly gain is the same. The maximum drawdown is 8.56%.
It has executed 122 deals with 1652 pips obtained. An average win is 20.82 pips when an average loss is -14.70 pips. The win rate varies from 76% for shorts to 84% for longs. An average trade length is 19 hours and 51 minutes. The profit factor is 5.21.
The advisor works with six cross pairs. AUDUSD is the most traded pair with 31 deals closed and $2954 gained.
The advisor works with medium risks. The system has to lose 22 orders to lose 10% of the account.
It uses huge grids of orders that can trigger big losses.
We may note that January 2022 has become a pretty profitable month.
Pricing & refund
It’s weird that the presentation doesn’t include pricing or any kind of an offer. So, we have to write to the devs and ask for it.
There’s a page of Shell Forex EA on Forex Peace Army. We have no comments written about how good the system is and if people are profitable with it at all.