RoboFi is the platform that provides various services for crypto traders. We can find crypto trading bots on the marketplace. There also are possibilities of IBO (Initial Bot Offering). So, we can be the first to own a bot. There are API trading terminals and the RoboFi play2earn feature.
We are on the marketplace of DAO Crypto trading bots. RoboFi is a Defi platform that suggests we purchase DAO bots through initial bot offerings. We can govern and stake tokens for more rewards. It’s possible to release a robot using this functionality.
RoboFi quick summary
- The service is a connector between trading robot providers and traders
- We can rely on the high level of privacy and security
- There’s transparency, efficiency, and security provided
What does RoboFi offer?
Let’s talk about what we have to get started.
- The RoboFi ecosystem includes an automated and transparent RoboFi store.
- There is a collection of decentralized and autonomous bots.
- We can measure potential profits that can be obtained with a bot.
- There’s a possibility of a passive income with RoboFiEarn.
- We can be connected with an interesting robot via the decentralized lending platform.
- If we have gov shares we can be a participant of the IBO (Initial Bot Offering) and buy and sell bot tokens in our internal exchange.
- There’s a lucky draw game.
- We can stake government tokens to get even more rewards.
- We can release our trading bots on the DeFi platform through the IBO functionality.
- The system is built around smart contracts and works with VICS tokens.
- It’s a BEP-20 token that was designed on the Binance Smart Chain.
- We can get 24/7 fully automated trading experience.
There are four rounds of token sales. There were 312,500; 12,875,000; 86,625,000; 62,500,000 VICS sold. The tokens are spread in the next shares: 10% brought to the company, 10% to the team, 27% is private sales, 7% belong to partners, and 46% is a part of the fair launch.
What crypto exchanges are supported?
It’s completely up to a robot that we want to buy.
There’s no price in common sense. We have to own tokens to have a chance to purchase upcoming robots.
Security and privacy of RoboFi
Developed using decentralized and autonomous organization (DAO) principle, this crypto trading bot ensures a robust and secure environment for its users.
What about the customer support?
The developers provide support via email. We don’t know how quick they answer.
Profitability of RoboFi
There are various robots released. We have to choose one and ask its developer for trading results.
Deposits, withdrawals and fees
We can purchase government tokens. There are no withdrawal fees.
Advantages of RoboFi
Many robots released in one place
We can get access to the various trading robots from the beginning.
The platform is based on the Binance Smart Chain.
There are explanations about tokens provided.
Disadvantages of RoboFi
Lack of trading results
We have no trading results of those robots provided.
There are no backtests released.
The pricing isn’t clear.