Panda Night is a trading advisor that was released on April 22, 2021. The current version is 1.2 after being updated on May 17, 2021. The advisor was activated 6 times and downloaded for demo purposes 235 times.
How Panda Night Works
We have a few details explained to us:
- The system can execute orders automatically.
- “The correlation of the different symbols is generally very low, giving to the system a very high diversification, which reduces the overall risk.”
- The system is quite easy to get ready.
- The default settings should be profitable.
- After purchasing, we have to send the developer a screenshot to get approval and a Telegram link plus the robot’s set files.
- We don’t know why the system doesn’t have these settings applied by default.
- “If the names of the symbols aren’t common in your broker platform, update the names in the Symbol List parameter.” We don’t know what this claim means.
- The system can be applied to an account where other robots work.
- The system requires a low spread account.
- The recommended brokers are IC Markets and RickMill.
- An ECN account is a must.
- The best brokers are with GMT +3. We don’t know why.
- “The system looks for signs of reversal, in hours when the market is not strong, and the risk of high movements is low.”
- The robot works with various symbols.
- It can trade only on the M5 time frame.
We have a backtest report of AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF, AUD/NZD, AUD/USD, CHF/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/NZD, EUR/USD, and GBP/CHF pairs. The win/loss ratio was 6.3. The total Gross Profit was $39,970, when the Gross Loss was -$8975. An average win streak was almost 11 orders.
The Profit Factor was from 2.50 to 7.48. The most-traded symbol was AUDUSD, with 1338 deals.
Panda Night Trading Results
There’s a real $1000 account on IC Markets. The platform is MT5. The leverage is 1:500. The absolute growth is 39.00%. The maximum drawdown is 6.5%. The accuracy rate is 83%. The trading activity is too low (4.6%). The account is live for 22 weeks. The reliability of signals is high.
The monthly profit in June 2021 is -0.06% so far.
The robot works with quite low drawdowns. So, there’s no extra pressure on the account balance.
Since the end of May 2021, the system has started losing many deals.
The robot has traded 259 deals. The best trade is $20.64 when the worst trade is -$30.35. An average trade frequency is 13 deals. An average trade length is almost an hour. The recovery factor is 4.66. The profit factor is 2.26. An average profit is $3.26 when an average loss -$7.04. The average monthly growth is 0.30%.
EURUSD (51) with AUDUSD (34 deals) are the most traded symbols.
The most profitable symbol is EURCAD, with 1300 pips. GBPNZD and CADCHF aren’t profitable at all.
Pricing & Refund
The offer is $199 for a real-account license on a lifetime copy of the robot. We can download a robot for demo purposes like backtesting or checking settings.
As we may note, the trading results on the real account on a suggested broker are much worse than on the backtests. There are not so many testimonials published.
The developer is from China and has a 469 rate. His products have a 3.5 rate based on 11 reviews.
We have a single product released in MT4 and MT5 versions.