Omega Trend EA is a robot that was designed by FCAutomater several years ago. The system has received many updates, but it’s still a low-profitable trading solution that can’t trade stable and predictable.
How Omega Trend EA Works
The presentation explains almost everything we would like to know about the system:
- Omega Trend EA is a professional trading advisor that can execute orders for us automatically.
- The robot works with indicators that spot trend trading opportunities.
- Omega Trend EA has two trend indicators tied to specific strategies.
- It uses dynamic Entries and Exits.
- The recommended time frame is H1.
- It supports trading on GBPUSD, EURUSD, and EURJPY.
- The default settings are for EURUSD.
- The robot works only on the MT4.
- Omega Trend EA will work on any broker with 4 or 5 digits price quotes. It is not necessary to change any parameters for 5 digits price quotes.
- It’s how the system looks on the chart when attached.
- We have a settings list provided.
- The system has a money-management feature that cares about drawdowns.
- These two screenshots show how to execute backtests.
- There are set files for two other symbols provided.
- The system spots trends and trades them all the way.
- The other two strategies the system uses are called strategy diversity and dynamic entries and exits
- The time frame is H1.
- It works with GBPUSD, EURUSD, and EURJPY.
Omega Trend EA Trading Results
We have a GBPUSD backtest on the H1 time frame. The data period was over 19 years. The modeling quality was 90.00%. The spreads were 10 pips. An initial deposit was $2000. The total net profit has amounted to $21,996. The system has traded 4853 deals. The maximal drawdown was 11.62%. The win rate was 57.97% for Shorts and 60.11% for Longs.
The robot has been running a real USD account on IC Markets. The leverage is 1:500. The platform was chosen as MT4. The account has both track record, and trading privileges verified badges. It was created on December 16, 2020, and deposited at $222.99. Since then, the absolute gain has become 38.83%. An average monthly gain is 5.39%. The maximum drawdown is 32.86%. Seven traders track the account.
As we may note, the system has been sitting in huge drawdowns the last two months.
The robot has traded 353 deals with 1204.1 pips. An average win is 22.18 pips when an average loss is -29.17 pips. The win rate is 65% for Longs and 61% for Shorts. An average trade length is over twenty-one hours. The Profit Factor is 1.19.
EURJPY is not profitable. EURUSD is the most traded symbol, with 182 deals when the most profitable is GBPUSD with $88.90.
The robot trades during European trading hours.
Wednesday is ahead of other days by trading activities.
The robot works with medium risks to the account balance.
It started losing quite frequently recently. The system uses Martingale increasing lot sizes from 0.01 to 0.03 when needed.
Trading results show that the system is not a stable trading solution that we can rely on.
Pricing & Refund
The robot was introduced in a single package. There’s a 30% sale. The current price is $97 instead of $147. It includes one real and three demo account licenses, the best in Forex industry support, and a 60-day money-back guarantee.
There’s no people’s feedback provided. It’s a common con of FXAutomater’s presentations. So we have no idea if clients are profitable with it.
The developer has many other trading solutions in its portfolio.