The Night Hawk robot is an expert advisor that was designed by DaVinci FX Group. The presentation has some explanations, backtest reports, and verified trading results. For more details, read the Night Hawk review.
How Night Hawk Robot Works
Night Hawk has many useful features that were grouped up in the list:
- The system trades automatically.
- The robot can be run on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- The backtests were performed on the real tick data from the brokers.
- It uses various indicators like Bollinger Band, Commodity Channel Index, and so on for spotting trading opportunities.
- The system can be run on any broker.
- For stable performance, the system requires an ECN account to have the best spread and slippage.
- The system can “fix” the “profit” until the price reversal.
- It uses a Grid of orders based on the Average True Range Indicator.
- There’s a time filter that allows avoiding signals during the periods we don’t desire to trade.
- The system is delivered with lifetime support.
- It also calculates Lot Sizes for us automatically based on the account balance.
- There’s a news filter. The robot won’t open trades during selected hours.
- The robot pack includes free updates and upgrades.
- The robot uses Grid plus Martingale to make profits.
- It works on nine currency pairs.
- We don’t know which time frame the robot uses. Most likely, it’s M15.
We’ve got a EUR/SGD backtest on the M15 time frame. The robot was running on the eight-year data. The initial deposit was $3000. The absolute gain has become +99.42%. An average monthly gain was 0.69%. The maximum drawdown was 26.23%.
Night Hawk closed 803 deals with 4985 pips. The win-rate was 79% for Shorts and 84% for Longs. An average trade length was over fifteen hours. The Profit Factor was 2.42.
The robot preferred trading the Short direction (642 deals).
As we can see, the favorite time is night. So, it’s a night scalper.
Wednesday (216 deals) was the most-traded day.
The robot worked with low risks to the account balance.
Night Hawk Trading Results
Night Hawk runs two accounts. This one is a real USD account on the IC Markets broker. The robot works automatically using technical indicators from MT4. Only this account has a verified track record. It was deployed on December 20, 2018, and deposited at $3703, and withdrawn at $3436 in total. Since then, the absolute gain has become 224.51%. An average monthly gain is +4.54%. The maximum drawdown is high – 41.35%.
The robot has closed 1602 deals with 9038 pips of the profits. An average win is 24.00 pips when an average loss is -51.60 pips. It traded 27.86 Lots. The EA runs the account with 75-76% of the win-rate. The average trade length is two days. The Profit Factor is standard as for a Grid + Martingale robot – 1.75.
The most traded and the most profitable symbol is AUD/CAD with 405 deals and $547.57.
The robot focuses on scalping during the Australian and the beginning of the Asian trading sessions.
Wednesday is the most traded day – 369 deals.
The system works with the lowest possible risks to the account balance.
It looks like the robot uses Trailing Stop Loss because deals were closed with different profits in pips.
Pricing & Refund
Night Hawk is offered in a single package that costs $275. We can purchase the software through Webmoney or PayPal. All of them don’t support refunding. We have to provide them with our real account number to start trading. There’s a 30% discount on the second copy.
The company has a profile on the Forex Peace Army site. There are no reviews or comments. So, the robot is not quite popular.