Mr. Martin is an expert advisor designed for making profits on Forex. The system was released on the well-known MQL5 market. We have a short presentation that couldn’t convince us that the system is good to go.
How Mr. Martin robot works
The advisor has some details about it explained. We don’t know why there are just a few of them when there is no time limitation to write a good presentation.
- We have a system that can help us with executing orders completely automatically on a terminal.
- It allows opening orders on MT4.
- The MT5 version is also available.
- It’s “designed for quiet, investment trading over a long period of time. The Expert Advisor uses in its strategy the principles of averaging unprofitable positions, but due to the unique input system, several filters, and the deposit protection system, expressed in the SL_percent_balans parameter, is completely safe for your deposit.”
- We’d like to note that cost averaging is one of the scariest strategies on the market.
- Purchasing a tendon robot to run it is madness.
- The default settings were optimized for us.
- We can work with EURUSD.
- The only time frame to trade is M1.
- GMT offset should be set at +2.
- We should have $1000 on the account balance.
- “There are also more conservative and more aggressive settings, to get them, contact me.”
- “The Expert Advisor opens and closes trades on a “closed bar.”
- The system isn’t limited by a broker.
- Spreads can be any. The system knows how to handle them.
- We have to trade on a Hedge account only.
- If spreads are over 10 pips, the system decreases profitability.
- The robot works with cost averaging.
- The main pair is EURUSD.
- We can work on the M15 time frame.
There’s a report that the system was tested on EURUSD on M15 based on the data that was from 2014 to 2018 delivered by Alpari. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit of $750 has become $5919.49 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 3.75. It’s an okay number for a test. The maximum drawdown was 11.27%. There were 689 orders executed with the accuracy of 74% for shorts and 73% for longs.
Mr. Martin trading results
The system was set to trade only on a demo account on RoboForex. The leverage is less than usual – 1:300. The maximum drawdown is 46.1%. The maximum deposit load is sky-high – 89.5%. The accuracy rate is 73.4%.
An average holding time is a day. There are five subscribers.
The growth looks unpredictable and risky.
We may note not only a Grid of orders but also high risk trading. The system is insanely dangerous. All of this happens only because it’s a demo account. There’s no real money involved.
There were 434 orders executed. The best trade was $13,308 when the worst trade was -$2,306. The recovery factor is 3.43 when the profit factor is 2.52. An annual forecast is 132.85% when monthly growth is 10.95%.
The system opens orders only on EURUSD.
Pricing & refund
The pricing is simple and not welcome. A real account license can be bought for $560. It’s highly priced. We’d like to note that there’s no rental options at all. So, we are not allowed to give the system a try. Traders can use a demo copy of the robot for checking settings on the terminal, etc. There are no refunds applied.
The system has a 4 out of 5-star rating based on 8 customer reviews. However, we cannot rely on these reviews as they can easily be manipulated to attract traders and make them buy the product.
Vasiliy Kolesov is the person who stands behind this EA. He is from Russia. Vasiliy has a 3411 rating. It’s nothing for MQL5. There are 11 products and 10 signals in his portfolio: EA Monolith, Yellow Mouse, and others.