We’d like to talk about Happy Forex’s robot called Happy Trend. As every presentation of Happy’s product. this one started with the offer too.
How Happy Trend EA Works
“Happy Trend work on high volatility with News Filter, it opens one trade per one pair with highly efficient money management which attempting to capture correct trend movement.” The EA uses a dynamic SL/TP level placement.
The robot has got some features during updates:
- added trade pairs AUD/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY.
- News filter feature that shows lines on the chart.
- H1 timeframe trading.
- MT4 trading.
- It works with Micro, Mini, and Standard accounts.
- The minimum deposit requirements are $100.
- No martingale, hedging nor grid strategies.
- ECN brokers support provided.
- It’s a fully-automated trading solution.
We’ve got just a single backtest. It was done for the EUR/USD currency pair. It was performed on the M15 timeframe with 90% of the modeling quality. The period was chosen from 2000 to 2010 years. The initial deposit was $1000. The total net profit was $2.92M. The maximum drawdown was 10%. The win-rate was extremely low: 40% for short positions and 37 for long ones. The profit factor was 2.77
Happy Trend EA trading results
We have a real USD account on the Fort Financial Services broker with 1:500 leverage on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The initial deposit has been $1000. As we can see, the robot slowly but surely was zeroing the account. The monthly gain was -0.69%. The max drawdown was 48.45%.
There have been performed 771 deals with -243 pips. The average win-rate was 77%. The average trade length was 14 hours. The profit factor was less than 1 and equaled 0.95.
The original symbol works well, the rest ones have brought only losses.
The E still tries to recover but 150 pips SL with 14 pips TP 100% means that the EA is broken.
The EA has traded garbage since the launch.
As we can see problems with SL levels longed since forever and devs didn’t care.
Pricing & Refund
We’re offered by Happy’s common offer. So, there are two packages. 2 licenses will cost 300 EUR, 5 ones cost $500. As usual, we’ll receive 10 EA for free and Happy Indicators for free.
Clicking the buy link we see the extended explanation for every offer. So, we’ll receive unlimited demo accounts, free updates, user manual, MT5 version, and a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Any luck Happy Trend can recover the losses?
- Horrible trading results during the whole robot’s life.
- Broken SL placement. Instead of 15 pips, it sets 150 pips.
- No strategy updates during years.
- New-added symbols work badly.
- No people feedback provided.