Happy Frequency is a trading solution that belongs to the Happy Forex company. The presentation provides us with explanations, settings, and other details to convince us of its success.
How Happy Frequency robot works
The developers provide us with enough information about the system to make a wise and well-informed decision whether we’d like to use the robot or not.
- The system has to help us with an automatic order execution on the MT4 terminal.
- It’s possible to work with low, middle, high, and combined risks.
- There’s a news filter applied.
- The system should work on the terminal 24/7.
- A VPS service is a good option.
- We can enjoy 10 EAs and one indicator in the package.
- The system can be used on Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS and Linux.
- We can work on the Micro, Mini, Standard, and ECN accounts.
- The minimum deposit requirement is high: $4000.
- The advisor can be easily installed.
- The system works with four strategies like Grid, Hedge, Trend, and conservative Martingale.
- It supports trading on USDCAD, EURUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURCHF, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY.
- The only time frame to work with is M5.
Unfortunately, the presentation doesn’t include any backtest report. Without this data we cannot see how those pairs were tested and what results the system achieved. The final report would provide us with information about win rate, profitability, drawdowns, directions, win streaks, recovery factor, and so on.
Happy Frequency trading results
The advisor was set to trade on a real USD account on ORBEX. We haven’t seen someone use this broker for professional trading. The robot works automatically with 1:500 leverage on the Metatrader 4 platform. The account has a verified track record. It was created on July 07, 2020, and deposited at $4,000.02. Since then, the total growth has amounted to 97.76%. An average monthly growth is 3.41%.
The robot has traded 5436 deals with the win rate of 81% for both directions. An average trade length is three days. The profit factor is 1.87.
The advisor trades eleven symbols. GBPUSD is the most traded pair with 1216 deals closed.
The system works with low risks to the balance.
The advisor works with Grids of 3-5 orders to close them in a profit. It does not use Martingale to recover.
The robot works with consistent profitability so far.
Pricing & refund
The developers suggest we use one of these packages. The two licenses pack costs €299. The five license pack costs €499. We can expect to receive: free updates and upgrades, ten EAs and one indicator for free, a 30-day money-back guarantee.
The company runs a profile on Trustpilot where 13 reviews are written that form a 4.5 rate.
People shared their positive experience of using robots from this company. It looks like they are profitable for them.