FXParabol is a trading advisor that was advertised by Forex Store several weeks ago. The devs tried to confirm that the match helps us to be profitable. It’s a fully automated trading solution. The owners have two accounts to prove the profitability.
How FXParabol robot works
The presentation includes one page on information about how the system works and some backtests. The intel was systemized. So, now, you can read it in the following list:
- The system was designed around a combination of the Parabolic SAR and Bollinger Bands indicators.
- The advisor works with an indicator combination to spot when a trend is going to start.
- It can help their owners with placing and closing orders on a demo or real account.
- The robot has included a math algorithm to compensate for losing orders.
- It can open orders on USDJPY and USDCHF.
- The advisor knows how to cut out drawdowns.
- There are settings that we can customize, so the system fits our trading style.
- We are allowed to work with any broker house.
- There’s no limitations on the types of accounts used.
- We can trade on MT4 and MT5 platforms.
- The system has been running for over 18 months.
- The win rate should be around 70%.
- The advisor works with a trend strategy.
- We are allowed to trade USDJPY and USDCHF.
- The time frame may be H1 if the backtest report is correct.
The robot was tested on the USDJPY symbol. The time frame was chosen as H1. The modeling quality was 90.00% when the spreads were high, 30 pips. An initial deposit of $10,000 turned into $40,232 of the total net profit. The profit factor was 2.65. There were 406 deals traded with the 75% win rate for shorts and 73% for longs. The drawdowns were high – 33.53%.
Best FXParabol trading results
The advisor has been running a real USD account on FXOpen automatically. The leverage is 1:500. The robot receives data from the MT4 terminal. The account has a verified track record. So, the data can be trustworthy. It was created on August 15, 2020, and deposited at $1,000. Since then, the total gain has become 427.75%. An average monthly gain is 9.95%. The maximum drawdown is 22.86%.
There were 134 orders traded with 1,753.6 pips. An average win is 51.15 pips when an average loss is -73.26%. The accuracy varies from 64% to 78%. An average trade length is huge, 10 days. The profit factor is 2.31.
The short direction (87) is twice more frequently traded than the long direction (47 deals).
The system works with moderated risks. There’s a 9.44% chance of losing 10% of the account.
Tha advisor uses various lot sizes from 0.10 to 0.34. The system focuses on using a Grid of 3-5 orders to close all of them in a profit.
January 2022 was closed with 7.99% of the gain.
Pricing & refund
The robot can be bought for $289 for a single real account license. It has a 10/10 rate and the system works under NFA rules. It’s delivered with a 30-day refund policy applied.
We have no testimonials provided from real clients that would convince us that we are safe and secure.
The system works with a combination of a Grid of orders and x3 Martingale. We’d like to note that this can set our account at higher risks.