The first we see about the system are these statements. It’s a scam way to convince people to buy the robot.
How FX Scalper X Works
The presentation only has these pictures with short descriptions, and this is all. Zero explanations or spent efforts to make us believe it’s a great system to pick:
- The robot can execute deals automatically on the terminal.
- It has traded from $100 to $150,000 in 2020. It’s a lie.
- There are backtest reports provided. So, we can check how it handled the past data.
- The robot is an easy-to-setup trading solution.
- It puts emotions aside of trading, allowing making more stable, safe, and stress-free profits.
- The minimum account balance should be $100.
- The system doesn’t require our trading experience to work well.
- A copy of a product will be delivered within a day after purchase.
- There are Grid and Scalping strategies on the board.
- It works on the M1 time frame.
- The main pairs to work with are AUD/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/CAD.
FX Scalper X Trading Results
There are four backtest reports on the site. This one is a GBP/JPY backtest report performed on the M1 time frame. The period was chosen from 2010 to 2019. The modeling quality was 99.90%. An initial deposit was $100. The total net profit has become $47,774,633. The Profit Factor was 1.59. FX Scalper X has traded 44912 trades with a 45%-46% of the win-rate.
FX Scalper X executes orders on a real USD account on the LQDFX broker. It works automatically on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The leverage was set at 1:300. It was created on January 12, 2021, and deposited at $2,850. Since then, the absolute gain has become +29.65%. An average monthly gain is +10.54%. The maximum drawdown is 14.91%. The account is tracked by fifty-three traders.
FX Scalper X has traded 2171 trades with 8260.3 pips. An average win is 11.86 pips when an average loss is -21.85 pips. There were 21.98 Lots traded. The win-rate ranges from 74% for Longs (825+1102) and 76% for Shorts (827/1069). An average trade length is over fifteen hours. The Profit Factor is 1.72.
It works with five currency pairs AUD/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/CAD. The most traded and profitable is GBP/USD with 737 deals and $304.52 of the profits.
The system trades from beginning to closing the European trading session.
Tuesday is the less traded day (357 deals).
The system works on the account with the lowest possible risks.
The robot trades with a good win-rate.
Increased win-rate forces to close March 2021 with bigger profits than several months before.
Pricing & Refund
There are four packs on the board: three subscription ones and one lifetime. The three-month pack has a $117 price. The six-month pack has a $157 price. The annual pack can be bought for $197. The lifetime pack costs $277. We have no idea what these packs include. The company doesn’t provide a refund policy to cover our if the system is a scam.
The purchasing forces us to provide all card information to the developers.
There are many positive testimonials on the site. We couldn’t find any of them on Trustpilot or Forex Peace Army.
The developers run a Telegram channel. There are 5580 members, 1670 photos, 277 videos, and 3 files.