FX Quasar is the system that Forex Store decided to promote in social networks as a good option. So, we are here to analyze his trading tool and decide whether it is a worthy investment decision.
How FX Quasar works
The robot has some details explained. They are clearly not enough for us to form an opinion about the system.
- The robot helps us with automatic executing orders on the terminal.
- We can use it on MT4 and MT5 terminals successfully.
- It works under the NFA regulation rules.
- We can work with any broker that we want.
- It is compatible with any type of account.
- The system is based on three features.
- It doesn’t use indicators in trading.
- The system focuses on analyzing price action.
- It works with six different sessions. Three of them for Long and they’re for Short directions.
- Based on them the system decides to open or not to open a trade.
- There’s “a special risk limiting system, which will protect you from losses that you are not ready to bear. This will let you secure your investment and allow you to regain losses.”
- So, that’s it.
- The system works with a price action strategy.
- It should allow us to work with any cross pair.
- We have no details about the time frame.
The system has a backtest report of AUDUSD on the H1 time frame based on the six years of the tick data. The modeling quality is 90,00% with 30 pips spreads. An initial deposit was $1000 that has become $28,764 of the total net profit. The profit factor is 1.82. The maximal drawdown was insanely deep – 32.71%. There were 1362 deals with the accuracy of 73-74% traded.
FX Quasar trading results
We have real account trading results and this is great for sure. The robot has been running a real USD account on FXOpen, a well-known broker, automatically with 1:500 leverage on MT4. The account has both badges, verified track record and verified trading privileges. It was created on June 06, 2020, and deposited at $2,000. Since then, the absolute gain has become 511,33%. An average monthly gain is 11.86%. The maximum drawdown is 32.77%. There are fifteen people tracking the trading results.
The system has traded 315 orders with 752 pips. An average win is 39.01 pips when an average loss is three times deeper, -101.68 pips. The win rate is 74% for longs and 73% for shorts. An average trade length is four days. The profit factor is 1.79.
The robot traded the short direction more often than the long one.
The system works five hours a day.
The system traded Tuesday (79 orders) more frequently than other days.
The advisor works with medium risks. There’s a 4.88% chance to lose 10% of the account.
The system uses Martingale quite often and this involves high risks.
The advisor traded with various profitability this year. It hasn’t lost any month.
Pricing & refund
We can purchase a real account copy of the system for $279. We can switch the real account number as many times as we want online. There’s a detailed user manual, 24/7 support, and free updates.
We have no testimonials written about how the system executes orders on clients’ accounts.
We’d like to note that Martingale is such a risky strategy. So, we can’t rely on it all the way.