Let’s talk today about FX Blaster Pro. The name should convince us that there’s a blaster-kind profit generation.
How FX Blaster Pro Robot Works
So, what do we know about the EA? There’s a huge lack of info.
- We can start trading being experience-free.
- We can expect to get free, welcome, and knowledgeable support.
- The EA sells with free update features.
- It’s easy to use the software.
- The robot is a fully automated trading solution.
- We’re allowed to customize it to fit our trading preferences.
- FX Blaster Pro works with any broker including NFA-regulated.
In addition, the robot has the next features:
- Money Management. The devs didn’t provide information about what they designed.
- The EA has a Recovery System that allows Hedging if a trade was closed with a loss.
- High Slippage Protection allows us not to open deals if the slippage is higher than the allowed number.
- Broker Protection was designed to prevent fraud activities on the broker side.
The EA got several mixed strategies that should allow it to make a profit all day long.
- The robot received three various strategies.
- It runs a mix of Trend, Grid, Hedge, and soft-core Martingale, where a Trend one is the main strategy.
- Risks are varying too from Low to Middle, High, and Combined.
That’s all info. The presentation ends with trading results and pricing.
FX Blaster Pro Trading Results
We’ve got a Track Record Verified real USD account on a Fort Financial Services broker. The robot trades with the maximum leverage of 1:1000 on the MetaTrader 4 platform. The account is tracked by eight users. It was created on March 17, 2020, and funded at $1000. Since then, the absolute gain has become +180.92%. An average monthly gain is great and equals +15.23%. The maximum drawdown is not so high and amounts to 15.12%.
The robot has closed 2274 deals with -582 pips. An average win (11.27 pips) is twice lower than an average loss (-23.03 pips). The win-rate for Longs is 65%; for Shorts is 67%. An average trade length is not so long and equals almost three hours. A Profit Factor looks higher than average (1.63).
As we can see from the sheet, the EA operates six symbols: AUD/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/CAD. The most profitable currency pair was USD/CAD with +$479.76 and only 58% of the win-rate.
FX Blaster Pro trades a bit during an Asian market from 3 a.m. to 4 a.m. and the whole day during European and American markets open.
The weekly chart looks like it should be; there’s nothing special.
The robot runs with 3-5% risks to the account balance.
It’s hard to tell how well the Recovery System works because we see no Lot Sizes for trades that were closed with-profits after lost ones.
If we remove the first four months of high-risk trading we will notice that with 3%-5% risks, the EA provides 3%-5% of the monthly gain. It’s not sky-high results, but they’re average ones.
Pricing & Refund
Coming back to the presentation, we have two packages of the EA: FX Blaster Pro Standard and FX Blaster Pro Advance. The Standard package includes one real account and costs $300. The Advance package (comes with three real accounts) costs $460. We couldn’t find any sign of a refund policy. So, purchasing it is a one-way ticket.