Forex Enigma has a simple presentation that explains almost nothing about what we should expect from a trading advisor. The intel doesn’t look trustworthy at all.
How Forex Enigma works
The system has some features and settings explained in the presentation:
- It can trade for us on a terminal completely automatically.
- The only platform to trade is MT4.
- It works with Scalp, Trend, and Grid strategies.
- There’s a news filter applied.
- It works 24/5 on the terminal.
- It trades the best on EURCHF, and pairs: USDCAD, AUDCAD, AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, and EURGBP.
- The system trades on the H1 time frame.
- We can work with any broker we want.
- There are many “market leader innovations.”
- It can provide us with stable profits monthly.
- We can start trading on a $1000 account.
- The leverage should be 1:100.
- The robot works with Scalp, Trading, and Grid strategies.
- The time frame is H1.
The system has several backtest reports with no chart screenshots. The backtest was of EURCHF on the H1 time frame on the one-year data. The modeling quality was 99.90% with variable spreads. An initial deposit was set at $1000. The total net profit has become $313.95. The profit factor is 2.42. The maximum drawdown was 16.90%. There were 493 orders traded. The win rate is between 75% and 80%.
Forex Enigma trading results
The robot has been working on a real account since May 6, 2021. The total profit has amounted to $283.83. The floating loss is -$91.29.
The total net profit has become 28.4% when the monthly profit is 5.1%. The win rate is okay – 75.3%. The profit factor is good as well – 1.84. An average trade frequency is one order daily.
ROI is 5.03. An average trade length is 5.7 days. An average win is $5.51 when an average loss is -$9.14.
It trades equally in both directions by the number of orders, profits, and profit factor.
Friday is the most traded day – 36 orders.
Most of the trades occur during the European trading hours.
The system works unpredictably from a month to a month.
We may note a huge Grid of orders where many deals were closed with significant losses.
Pricing & refund
The robot is introduced in three packages: Basic, Standard, and Professional. The basic pack costs $149 and has a single license. The standard pack costs $199 and includes two licenses. The professional pack costs $249 and it’s featured by three licenses. All of them include an unlimited number of demo accounts, automated trading, updates, and upgrades. We can rely on a 30-day refund.
The company runs a page on Forex Peace Army. There are no comments written. We can note a blown real account that was stopped.
The system has no testimonials at all. We have no idea if it works well on clients’ accounts and if they are profitable with it.