Fly Higher Nova is an expert advisor for Forex that has a wordy presentation that doesn’t include intel about the system details. The developers insisted that “Trading Bot Software of the future! Get on board – Get your copy of this exceptional Trading Bot of the future and join thousands of Fly_Higher users to increase your wealth in such a short period of time.” We haven’t seen comments from “thousand” users.
How Fly Higher Nova Works
There are some details explained about how the system functions and is going to make profits for us:
- The advisor runs the chart completely automatically for us.
- The advisor “helped” over 5000 traders.
- We don’t know if this statement is real but our experience tells us that it’s a scam.
- The same we have about the statement that the robot is #1 on the market.
- The money-management system calculates Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.
- It covers deals during all their time on the market.
- We can start using it without Forex trading experience.
- The developers mentioned that support is provided 24/7.
- The site forces us to register to buy their system.
- We have to ask about a purchasing link.
- The packages include a user manual and video tutorial.
- An average minimum weekly return is 20% or even more.
- The service is provided for users from 180 countries. We could find a list of them.
- The developers decided not to reveal a trading strategy behind the system.
- It can be used on other cross pairs after a proper customization.
- The time frames are not revealed. So, we have no idea how much margin we have to prepare.
We couldn’t manage to find backtest reports. Lacking them means that the system wasn’t tested well before release or wasn’t tested at all. It’s crucial because we can’t check how the robot handled past data.
Fly Higher Nova Trading Results
The developers decided to provide neither demo nor real account trading results. It’s an absolute scam. The devs must know that the best way to sell a copy of a well-designed robot is to create an account and put the robot to trade there. Everything that has to be done in addition is verifying trading results via the Myfxbook, Fxblue, FXStat, or MQL5 sites. These results would show us how the system works: absolute growth, leverage, monthly gain, drawdowns, profit factor, win rates, average win and loss, and so on.
Pricing & Refund
There’s an offer that costs insane money for the system without verified trading results. The annual license costs $320 (was $380). The lifetime license for a single real account costs $500 (was $580). The pack doesn’t support us with a refund policy if something goes wrong. Paying that much without being covered is a pure scam.
The devs provide some screenshots of people’s reviews on their website. They are taken from their Telegram channel. Therefore, they can’t be verified as these testimonials aren’t represented on the reputable third party web on sites like Forex Peace Army or Trustpilot.
It seems that the company is registered and works legally. We can’t check this to be sure. If they provide photos of employees or screenshots of registration details it would be another deal.