Excelsior is a robot that could be found on MQL5. The system opens orders on the real market. We have some details about the system explained. So, let’s take a look at them.
How Excelsior robot works
We have several explanations about settings, details, and features provided.
- It can execute orders for us on a terminal automatically.
- The multi-symbol advisor Excelsior works with a popular variant of the recurrent neural network and trades on weekly and daily charts.
- The dev provided no screenshots as proof of this.
- We can work with AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPCHF, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, and USDJPY.
- It uses 2 independent recurrent neural networks for calculating “buy” and “sell” signals.
- There are weekly and daily signals calculated based on the proper bars.
- Trading is possible from a single time frame.
- We can apply it to any time frame.
- Manual trading is allowed.
- We may stop the advisor or restart it. The advisor always resumes its calculations in a usual mode.
- A VPS service is a good addition.
- It places SL and TP levels in trading.
- We can set the risks we’d like to work with.
- The balance should be higher than $250.
- The best deposit starts from $1000.
- We should check performance in the several months range.
- We can customize the robot parameters.
- The advisor works with unnamed strategies.
- We don’t know details about time frames.
We have found a report that was a result of testing 8 pairs on the data from 2018-2021. The past tick data was received from AlfaForex. The modeling quality was 100%. An initial deposit was $1000. It has become $31,607,209 of the total net profit. The maximum drawdown was 0.39%. The profit factor was 243.70. Excelsior traded 809 deals with a 96% win rate.
Excelsior trading results
The system keeps working on AlfaForex automatically with 1:40 leverage only. The maximum drawdown is 15.2% when the maximum deposit load is 21.9%. The accuracy is 86.7%. The signals have a reliability of 4 from 5. An absolute growth has become 22.78%.
An average trade frequency is only two orders a week. The holding time is 10 days. So, the time frame is H1 or even H4.
The growth chart doesn’t look predictable.
We don’t have a reason to pay that much on orders and commissions when you can get indicator data from the terminal directly.
There were 45 deals traded. The best trade was €20.77 when the worst one was -€0.05. The recovery factor is 23.68. The profit factor is 1405.
USDJPY (12) and GBPUSD (11) are the most actively traded pairs.
Pricing & refund
We have to pay $385 for a real account copy. There’s no rental possibility available. We can download a robot for demo usage like checking parameters on a terminal or performing a backtest.
Former clients have written many negative testimonials about the system.
Evgeniy Scherbina from Russia has 24 products and 3 signals in his portfolio. Also, he has over 8 years of MQL5 experience.