Dynamic EA is a robot that was separated from Sirius EA. Several months ago, they had one presentation for both advisors. There’s no main claim about how the robot makes profits for us.
How Dynamic EA Works
The presentation explains some details of how the robot works:
- The advisor trades automatically on the terminal.
- It makes decisions about when to Buy or to Sell.
- The advisor focuses on trading trends.
- It can be used only on the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- We can start trading with no experience.
- At the same time, it fits experienced traders.
- It was tested twelve months in a row. It’s a lie because we have no backtest reports provided.
- The RIO can be 220%.
- It can trade only five currency pairs.
- The robot trades breakout trends.
- The system works all hours of all trading days for us.
- It has a money-management feature.
- We can customize the risk for each trade.
- The system works well from the “box.”
- It should be profitable without any additional customizations.
- The developers provide 24/7 welcome support.
- The money-management feature cares about placing Stop Loss, Trailing Stop, and Take profit levels.
- The developers try to convince us that these charts can look like proofs for us.
- It executes trend trading.
- It works with EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, NZD/USD, and USD/CHF.
- We don’t know details about the time frame.
Dynamic EA Trading Results
The advisor runs a real GBP account on IC Markets automatically. The leverage is 1:500. The system works on the MT4 platform. The account has a verified track record. The data should be real. It was created on August 25, 2020. Since then, the absolute gain has become 63.11%. An average monthly gain is 5.54%. The maximum drawdown is 9.28%.
There were 969 deals and 2918.2 pips traded. An average win is 15.30 pips when an average loss is -16.63 pips. We don’t know how many lots were traded. The win rate is 61% for both Long and Short trading positions. An average trade length is almost twenty hours. The Profit Factor is 2.02.
The EA trades EUR/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, NZD/USD, and USD/CHF successfully in both directions. The most traded is EUR/JPY with 268 deals. Most profits were obtained on GBP/USD – 820.1 pips.
The robot operates mostly during European trading hours.
Monday (170), Tuesday (158), and Thursday (166 deals) are the less traded days.
The robot trades with low risks to the balance.
We’re not allowed to know the details of the trading activities.
The robot is profitable so far.
Pricing & Refund
The pricing is awkward. The system requires a 1000 GBP margin to trade with a 0.01 Lot. The minimum deposit should be 1,200 GBP.
The developers ask for much personal information we sure they don’t need.
The company runs a profile on Trustpilot for all its products. There are 142 reviews and 50% of them were one-starred ones. The rate is 2.2 from 5 possible.
Comments are one worse than another. People mention that the system isn’t profitable and that support is rude.
The last update in social networks was a year ago, in May 2020.